#17- HH, Happy Anniversary

You and Hunter had been dating for a long time, about 2 years, and today was your anniversary. Your 2 year anniversary to be exact. But he was on tour right now, living his dream. You missed him and wished he could come home tonight, but sadly he had a show.

You sat at home, watching a new episode of Pretty Little Liars. You were obsessed. But then again who wasn't?

You were hooked on the show, you couldn't tear your eyes off the screen.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Strange. You thought. It was almost 8:30 at night, who would be here?

You stood up and walked over to the door, looking out the peephole.

No one was there.

Even stranger. You thought.

But there was a note. You opened the door and reached for the note.

You opened it, quickly realizing it was from Hunter.

It said,

Hello beautiful! I wish I could be there for our anniversary, but since I cant, I've left things for you all over town.

They all should lead you somewhere that has to do with us, or you.

Just follow the clues on my notes and it will lead you to your surprise.

Your first clue is this,

This place holds many memories for us, including the "Paddle-Boat Incident." Go there, and you'll find your next clue.

Love you,

~H

You immediately knew where he was talking about. The park.

That was where you happened to meet. You were the one in charge of the paddle boats. You helped people get in and out, it was your job.

That day, Hunter happened to come and go on a paddle boat. As he was climbing in, he slipped on the edge of the boat and fell in. You were holding his hand at the time, helping him in, so you fell in with him.

That day from then on became known between the two of you as the "Paddle-Boat Incident." You were friends after that, which lead to your long standing relationship.

You slipped on a pair of converse and walked out.

You smiled to yourself as you walked. The park was only a few minutes from your house, and that made it better. The sooner you got there, the sooner you could see Hunter's surprise.

Once you arrived, you practically ran to the lake. Someone was standing there, but you couldn't tell who it was until you got closer.

"Daniel?" You asked, as you walked up onto the dock.

He embraced you. Daniel was your best friend since you were little.

"Hey Y/N. So, I assume you found Hunter's little note?"

"Yeah. Do you happen to have one for me?" You asked, anxious for the next clue.

"Yeah, yeah, hold on," he said as he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Here you go Y/N, have fun," he said with a wink.

He handed you the paper, and you quickly hugged him.

"Thanks so much Danny."

You quickly opened the note.

Well I guess you got the last one. Since you at the park, why don't you visit our favorite spot? There might be a clue waiting for you.