#22- HH, Promise

You smiled as you walked into your familiar daycare room. You loved daycare. You got to play while your mom went to work. You hated going with her because it was really boring at her office.
You mom hung up your coat before kissing your forehead. "Goodbye little one. I'll be back soon."
You nodded and watched as she walked away. You went over to your usual spot by the Playdoh. You sat down at a chair and began to make something out of the pink Playdoh in front of you.
Kids began arriving soon. Your friend Alyssa came and played with the Playdoh. You kept playing until you became bored. You said goodbye to Alyssa and walked away, trying to find something else to play with.
You saw a water table over by the bathroom and decided to investigate. There was also a little boy by the table, but no one was playing with him. You frowned.
"Why are you alone?" you asked him.
"No one wants to play with me. I never been here." he explained sadly, looking at his hands.
You frowned again. "I'll play with you. I'm Y/N."
He smiled and looked over at you. "I'm Hunter."
You both smiled and began to play with the dinosaurs in the water table.
"Roar! I'm a dinosaur!" You yelled while charging at Hunter's dinosaur.
"Roar!" He yelled back, hitting your dinosaurs together.
You continued to play with Hunter all day even though no one else would. It was a fun day full of laughing and tag and dinosaurs.
Finally the day was over, and your mom had returned to pick you up. You ran over to her.
"Mommy! I made a friend!" You yelled excitedly.
"You did? Who is it?" She asked, looking around the room.
"Come with me!"You yelled, dragged her with you.
You found Hunter, alone by the water table again, right where you left him.
"Mommy this is Hunter." You explained.
Hunter smiled when he saw you. He waved at your mom.
"Hello Hunter," You mom said, waving back. "It's time to go home now sweetie." Your mom took your hand as you waved to Hunter. He waved back.
You and your mom walked out hand and in hand. Just as you walked out the door of your classroom, your heard fast footsteps behind you.
You turned and saw Hunter approaching.
"Wait! Y/N!" He called, finally arriving next to you.
You smiled at him.
"Do you wanna be best friends?" He asked.
"Yes!" you answered.
Hunter stuck out his pinkie. "Promise?"
You hooked pinkies with him. "Promise."