#1- HH, Studio Time

Imagine that you and Hunter have been together for 2 1/2 months.

You had just gotten up and saw that it was 10:30. You knew that you had to be ready by 12:30 because Hunter had promised to take you the studio.

You got up and walked down the hall to the kitchen in your apartment, and made yourself some Lucky Charms. You may be 20, but you can never stop loving Lucky Charms.

Once you were done, you placed your bowl in the sink and walked back to your room. You walked over to your nightstand and took your phone off the charger. It's screen lit up to reveal a text from Hunter. It said:

From Hunter <3

'Hey Y/N! good morning. :) don't forget about the studio. ill pick u up at 12:30.'

You replied.

To Hunter <3

'Ok. morning hunna! ;) can't wait to see you do what you love in the studio today!'

You checked the time and saw it was 11:30. You quickly took and shower. Once you got out and dried your dirty blonde hair, you straitened it.

You then got dressed in a pair of white jeans, a hot pink shirt that said '#CountryGirl' ,and a pair of black converse.

You walked back into the bathroom and put on some mascara. You weren't a big makeup girl. You walked downstairs since you had about 10 minutes till Hunter would pick you up. You channel surfed till you came across your favorite show, Full House.

You watched that until Hunter arrived. Once he got to the studio, you both walked in and began messing around with the controls.

You both heard Dan calling for hunter touch up some stuff so he left.

You quickly became bored and decided to go inside the booth and sing. You had always loved to sing and though you good, but not good enough for a record deal. You picked up a guitar inside the booth and began playing one if your favorite songs.

I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night,

I threw my phone across the room, at you.

I was expecting some dramatic turn away, but you stayed.

You continued the song all the way to the end. You were a major swiftie.

Once you finished you heard clapping. You placed the guitar back on its stand and walked out of the booth. There Hunter stood, clapping, along with Dan who was nodding his head in approval.

"Were you standing there the whole time?" you asked.

"Long enough to know that you have some serious talent." Dan said.

"Thanks." you said.

"Hunter did you set this up?" you asked.

"Maybe....." He answered.

"Well even if he did, I know he did the right thing. Y/N would you like a record contract with Atlantic Records?" Dan asked.

You were shocked. You never thought that you were good enough for a record deal. But this had been your dream forever. So you knew what you had to do.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" you said.

"Well, I guess we will see you in a few weeks to sign the contract." Dan said.

"Of course."

"Well have a good day. Hunter you are free to go." Dan said.

He left the room and you attacked Hunter in a huge hug.

"Thank you so so so so much!" you told him.

"It's nothing. I know it has been your dream, and I knew you were good enough, so I got Dan to hear you. No biggie." Hunter said.

"Now lets go celebrate." he said.

You both ended up going to a restaurant, then came home and had a movie night.

As you were laying in bed that night, you couldn't help but think that you had the best boyfriend in the world.

************************************

Alright hi! I hope you all enjoyed the first imagine!

If you would like a imagine just tell me. I would be happy to make you one. Also if you have an idea, feel free to tell me! I'll try and use it!

Please give me feedback!

Thanks,

~Liz :-)

P.S: Y/N means your name, incase you didn't know.