#6- HH Proposals

You and Hunter have a little girl named Raelynn. She is 3 years old now. You and Hunter have been together for 3 1/2years now, but your not married. You became pregnant 3 years ago.

Right now, you and Raelynn are sitting at home, watching Cookie Monster on Sesame Street. Well she was watching it. You were checking stuff on your phone. Hunter was at the studio. He was making his fourth album, A Way To You.

You decided to go on Instagram. You haven't been on there in forever. You did a follow spree, liked some photos, and posted one of Raelynn sitting in front of the tv, as Hunter's Pepsi commercial came on, singing along.

The caption said: Just like her daddy. :) Gonna be a huge rock star someday! :) @hunterhayes

You tagged Hunter in it. You hoped he would see it.

Then you checked on Raelynn. She was still looking at the tv. You next went on Twitter. You checked your mentions.

@Y/T/N: so cute! love you guys!

Some fans were just down right sweet. You followed her back.

The next one got to you though. All of the hate usually didn't get to you, but this one did.

@Y/T/N: go die. hunter deserves better.do us all a favor and just die. No one in this fandom, never mind the world likes u. No one would care. just go and leave. Your just a charity case.

Well that stung. But you honestly thought they were right. The whole fandom didn't like you. Hunter probably just liked you for a charity case.

You used to be a cutter. You had stopped as soon as Hunter found out. You had promised him you would stop.

This tweet though, it got to you. It made you feel worthless, just like your classmates did.

Then you were reminded of why Hunter chose you. Your song, Cry With You, was playing off your phone.

Hunter was calling. You had set that as his ringtone since he wrote it for you.

You answered.

"Hey Hunna."

"Hey Y/N! How's your day been?" he asked.

"It was great.. until now..." you said a little hesitant.

"Why? What happened baby?" he asked.

"Well there is this tweet. It was really bad and it just got to me is all." you answered. You knew he needed to know about this.

"Baby don't listen to them. You are perfect just the way you are. There is nothing you should change because in my eyes, your perfect. Don't cry because of them. You know I love you, you know Raelynn loves you, my family and your family loves you. Please baby don't start again. If your in pain, I'm in pain. Just like your song, I'll cry with you."

At this point you were crying.

"Thank you Hun. I love you." you said through your tears.

"I love you too Y/N. I'll see you soon."

You hung up. You relished why you fell in love with this man. He made you feel better no matter how low you were. He made you feel unlike any other man could. He was your soulmate, your other half, your missing puzzle piece.

Raelynn came over to you.

"Mommy, what wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing princess, mommy is fine." you answered. She wouldn't understand at this age.

"Okay mummy. When daddy get howme?" she asked.

"Soon baby, soon."

She left and played with her dolls. She was in love with princesses. As she was playing, Hunter came through the door.

"Hey. You alright?" he asked.

You pecked him on the lips.

"All better." you said.

"Well that's good. I have something to show you, so go put on something comfy."

"Okay..." you said.

You went and put on a pair of skinny jeans, a loose red t-shirt, and your black converse.

You met Hunter downstairs and you both along with Raelynn walked out to the backyard.

Outside there were candles and confetti everywhere.

"What's this?" you asked Raelynn.

"I can't twell you mummy." Raelynn said.

"Is it Daddy's secret?" you asked.

"Yes." she said.

"Well, will Mommy like it?"

"I think Mommy will love it." Hunter said.

You turned toward him. He pointed to the ground. You all were standing in a heart made out of confetti and candles.

You looked back up and him was gone. Raelynn who was once standing next to you, was gone to.

"Guys? Where are you?"

"Mummy!" Raelynn yelled. "Follow me!" she said.

You followed her. She first stopped at a small garden in the yard. In the flowers it said, "Will"

"What this baby?" you asked.

"You see mummy."

She led you to the swing which said "You" on it.

Then she led you to the slide on the swing set. Hunter slid down the slide.

When he got to the bottom he landed on one knee. You put your hand in your mouth. You were crying as he pulled a box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/N, your my soul mate, my missing piece, my other half. You mean everything to me. You are my best friend, the woman who I had my first child with. So Raelynn, will you do the honors?"

"Mummy, will you marry Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes baby! Of course I'll marry daddy!" you said through your tears.

He put the ring on your finger and you kissed. It was the best feeling in the world to know that you were going to be Mrs.Hayes.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey!! Double update today!! I feel so proud!! This imagine was for:

@tiffani_the_hayniac

Please follow her! She is an amazing girl!

More imagines coming soon!

Also if you self harm, please stop! Your beautiful just the way you are!

Well bye, potatoes!

~Taylor <3