#27- AI Truth or Dare Y/N?

You sat with the guys from the band, Luke sitting next to you. Earlier, Luke and Michael decided tonight you all would have a little fun and play truth or dare. Everyone was here, except Ashton. Ashton had gone out to get some Christmas shopping done, saying he still had a few presents to buy.

Luke turned to you, smirking. "Truth or dare Y/N?"

You groaned. "Truth."

He looked at the other guys, Michael nudging Luke's side with his elbow.
"You do you have a crush on?" Luke questioned, bumping his shoulder on yours.

"Ashton," you mumbled, barely audible. You looked down at the grey carpet, beginning to pick at it. You had liked Ashton since you began touring with him as the band's opening act.
Michael cheered, saying he called it while Calum and him high fived.

Luke looked at you. "Hey Y/N, it's okay. We all knew."

You heart sunk. "So Ashton does too?"

"Nope. Not a clue. He wouldn't know if you straight up told him. Totally oblivious," Michael told you.

That made you smile a little. At least Ashton didn't know. The game continued. But as time went on, your worry began to grow from nothing to almost consuming you. What if the guys told him? What if he found out? What if he didn't feel that way?

"Y/N? Hello? Truth or Dare?" Michael called, waving a hand in front of your face.

You snapped yourself out of your thoughts. "Dare." Immediately, you regretted it. All of the guys were notorious for dares.

Michael smirked, looking at the other boys. "Well, Y/N, I dare you too," he trailed off, holding you in suspense.

"Tell me!"

"Okay, okay. I dare you to kiss Ashton."

You groaned, putting your head in your hands. How were you going to do that? Just walk up and say it was a dare, you decided. That would work.

"Oh and he can't know it was a dare." Calum added, clearly in on the planning of this dare.

You groaned again. Now what would you do? You couldn't back out, you would look like a chicken. This could be your chance to get closer to Ashton, you decided.

"Fine. I'll do it," you said, the boys cheering.

A Month Later

You were about to go on stage to perform your set before the band. You were nervous, as usual.

You began to pace around the room, remembering your lyrics and melodies. You began to hum to a more popular song of yours until a familiar boy walked in.

Ash, you thought. He looked good as he always did. His brown curly hair was messy, held back with one of his signature bandanas. He was wearing a Nirvana t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Hey," he said, coming closer to you.

"Hey." You responded. Great continuation of the conversation.

"You nervous?" he asked, seeing the worry etched onto your face.

"Insanely. I've never played for this many people before."

"You'll be fine. Your a talented girl, Y/N. They will love you," Ashton said, grabbing ahold of your shoulders.

You looked up into his eyes and decided that this was the moment to fulfill your dare. You stepped on your tiptoes and gave him a kiss. He reacted to the kiss, surprised at first, but then he leaned into it, kissing you back. You kissed for a few seconds before you abruptly pulled away. Realizing what you had done to your friendship, you began to stutter an apology and a few tears escaped your eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry," You cried, running out of the room.

You didn't know where you were going, but you wanted to get away from him. You ran straight into Luke.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, holding your shoulders so you wouldn't run away.

"I did it. And now he hates me," You said in between breaths.

Luke gave you a hug. "He doesn't hate you. No one can hate you. You're too sweet."

You leaned your head on his chest and continued to cry. You couldn't believe you had ruined your friendship like that. Just as you and Ashton were getting close, you had to go and kiss him. You knew Luke was trying to make you feel better, but deep down you knew Ashton hated you.

Luke comforted you for a while, letting you cry into his chest. He kept apologizing for making you do this.
You lifted your head from his chest and wiped your eyes. You were needed on stage in 10 minutes and you couldn't look like this. You thanked Luke and walked away. You heart felt heavy, like a 1 ton weight was placed on it. You trudged down the hallway back to your dressing room, ignoring everyone you saw. You probably looked like crap, you didn't people to comment on it.

Just as you were about to open your door, you felt a hand grab your wrist. You spun around, your eyes meeting a pair of hazel ones.

"You can't just leave me like that, Y/N," he said, grabbed your face in his hands. You began to cry, Ashton wiping your tears away with his thumb. You giggled, seeing the black makeup smudged on his finger.

He crashed his lips on yours, and you stood there kissing like you were the only two people in the room. Wolf whistles could be heard around you, but you ignored them.

You pulled away, leaning your forehead on his. "That was amazing."

"Yeah. It sure was," Ashton sighed. "I can't believe I waited that long to do that."