#4- AI Pregnancy Prank

You and Ashton are caught in a prank war. You told him even though you are dating, not to go easy on you. You hadn't seen him in a year when the prank war had been put on hold. Right now the score is 10-10. You just need one more point to win.

You had been planning this prank for months. You knew it would scare Ashton and you would get the final point.

You called your best friend Nathan. He was all in on this prank. So were the boys. The crowd at the concert was even in on it.

"Hey Nathan! Plan all set?" you asked.

"Yup. So what time are we heading over to the concert?" He asked you.

You thought for a moment. The boys said you and Nathan could come the same as they are which was 5:30.

"5:30." you answered.

"You got the fake baby bump?"you asked.

"Yup its in my car."

"Ok see you there Nathan!"

"See ya Y/N!"

******At The Concert****************

The boys were all doing vocal warmups in the sitting area backstage.

You and Nathan were just about ready to go surprise them.

He helped you put the baby bump on and pull your sweater over it. Since you were a good actress, you could definitely handle this.

You and Nathan walked out. He put his hand on your lower back.

The boys were still rehearsing.

"Hi baby!" you said.

Ashton turned around slowly.

"Y/N!" He yelled as he ran over.

He stopped right in front of you and looked at your stomach. His face was full of confusion.

"When did this happen?" he asked as he looked at your baby bump.

"Oh this. Well after you left, I took a test since I had been having the same symptoms as being pregnant and I was. I wanted to surprise you, so, here it is!" You said.

"Wow. How far along are you?" he asked.

"9 months." you answered.

"What gender is the baby?" he asked.

"It's twins and its a boy and a girl!" You said.

"Wow. I'm going to be a dad. IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" Ashton yelled, it finally setting in.

"That is correct Ashton. Now go out there and have fun!" you said as you kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye babe see you soon."

Once the boys left, you went and sat down as carefully as you could on the couch. Nathan came and joined you.

"So you ready miss actress." He said

"Yup. I got this covered. All you have to do is 'call 911' when the time comes. Got it?" you said.

"Gotcha."

"Okay."

You both continued to talk until Luke called you out on stage.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Luke asked.

"What this?" You pointed to your bump. "This is just my BABY bump."

You put emphasis on 'baby'.

The crowd screamed right in cue. On the screens on the side of the stage told them when to scream and freak out.

"Well, Ashton, I believe you have some explaining to do." Zayn said.

"Oh well it's a short story. I'm just going to be a dad to twins!" Ashton yelled into the microphone.

The crowd screamed and began freaking out.

"I know right! It's so exciting!" Ashton said.

"Well on with the show! Y/N you can just sit on the step right there for now." Michael said.

Michael helped you walk over and you winked at him. He winked back. he knew what to do.

They began to sing 18. Right in the middle as Michael began jumping towards you, you pretended to be in pain as if you had a cramp. You put your hand your abdomen.

Michael stopped jumping and looked at you.He walked over and bent down in front of you.

"Are you ok?" he asked. His voice actually sounded concerned. Go Michael!

You shook your head no.

"Ashton!" Michael ran over to his microphone and yelled.

All the music stopped. Ashton looked over and ran over to you. All of the boys ran over and stood behind you. Nathan came out from back stage. He was calling 911. The crowd was going crazy.

"Y/N! Baby! What's wrong?! Is it the baby?!" Ashton asked.

"I think the babies are coming Ashton. My water broke." You said. He looked down and saw the wet spot on your pants that you created using a water bottle when no one was looking.

"Oh my gosh someone call 911!!" Ashton yelled. All of their mics were on. All the fans frantically pulled out there phones. They 'called 911'. Ashton grabbed you hand.

"Baby it's okay. Your gonna be fine. The ambulance will be here soon." He reassured you.

"Okay Ashton. Can I ask your something?"

"Sure babe."

"What you say if this was all a prank?"

"Well I'd say that- WAIT! THIS IS A PRANK?!" Ashton yelled.

"Yes baby it is. All of it." I said through my laughs.

"You were all in on this?!" he yelled into the mic.

The crowd responded with a yes and so did the boys.

"You guys are so mean." Ashton said as he sat down on the step..

"It's okay Ash. I promise I won't do it again. But I do have news." you said.

"Will it make me feel better?" Ashton asked.

"Yes." you said.

"Well tell me it!" Ashton yelled. The crowd laughed.

"Ok well. I'm actually pregnant!" you yelled.

The crowd freaked out. No one knew this part. Not even Nathan or the boys.

"NO WAY!" Ashton yelled as he jumped up.

"Yes way!" you yelled as you jumped up to.

"For real this time. How far are you?" he asked.

"I just found out a week ago." You said.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!" Ashton yelled again.

"CONGRATS!" the boys yelled.

After that little prank and news, the boys finished the concert and 9 months later you welcomed Noah William Irwin and Katie Nicole Irwin. Ironically you gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope y'all enjoyed it! I know, I know, I have been updating this a lot more than my fanfiction.

Please give me feedback! thanks!

~Taylor<3