#20- HH Storytime

A/N: Hey guys! This one is a little different. I thought I'd try my hand at writing an imagine while Taylor writes a chapter of SOAF. We are switching it up a bit this update. First off, thank you for 150 followers! It means so much to us! Second, this imagine is for @YouLightMeUp0505 ! She writes AMAZING Hunter Hayes one-shots, so check them out and give her follow? Thanks again everyone and I hope you enjoy! Sorry it's not Taylor updating this time, we are just switching for THIS UPDATE ONLY. :) Oh and I know she puts, Y/N so you can put your name in, but I'm going to put her (@YouLightMeUp0505's) name. You can pretend it's your name if you wish.

~Liz

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Daddy?" A little voice asked.

I checked to be sure Erika didn't wake up. She laid there, unmoving, her breathes still even. I brushed a piece of chestnut colored hair out of her face. She hadn't been feeling well lately, she didn't need to get up during the night. She needed her rest.

I rolled over and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. A little body stood next to the bed, holding a small stuffed penguin.

Harmony, I sighed. She has a love for penguins just like me.

"Yes angel?" I said, sitting up and looking at my 5 year old daughter.

"I can't sleep," She said shyly, looking at the ground.

"Oh come here munchkin," I sighed, picking her up and setting her on my lap.

She instantly snuggled into my chest. I combed my fingers through her dark blonde hair to soothe her. I started to sing softly.

"Can you tell me a story daddy?" she asked, lifting her little blonde head up.

"Sure. What story do you want? Three Little Pigs? Goldilocks?" I asked, giving her a hug.

She shook her head no.

"What story then munchkin?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"How did you and mommy meet?" she asked.

"Ah. That's a good story Harmony. Well it all started," I trailed off, beginning the story of meeting Erika for the first time.

I sighed as I sat down on a bench. I was in my favorite park in Nashville. There were so many trees and it was always really calm. There was a huge fountain in the middle where I used to stop and play my music.

I looked down at my guitar case, deciding to play a little bit. I took out my Martin acoustic and began to strum. I let my fingers take over, soon coming up with a new melody. I sang a few lyrics that came to mind, soon having a song. Applause surrounded me as I played the last note.

I quickly stopped as soon as I finished the song. I got out my journal and wrote down the chord progression first, then the lyrics. I knew I would have to bring this one to the studio tomorrow.

I looked up once I was finished, ready to play a cover of Counting Stars. The crowd had gone away, seeing as I was busy.

I stopped suddenly though, seeing a gorgeous girl walking in front of me. She was wearing a pair of light washed jeans and a t-shirt that said 'I'm not a nerd. I'm just smarter than you.' I chuckled at her shirt. She also had on a pair of white converse. She had her head immersed in a notebook, writing something down very quickly. She had long chestnut colored hair and was on the shorter side.

'Wow. She's gorgeous.' I thought.

I decided to stop staring at her. She would notice at some point and think that I was crazy. I went back to playing. Just as I got to the chorus, I heard a big thump in front of me. The girl I saw was laying on the ground, my guitar case full of money was tipped over. I placed my guitar on the bench and reached my hand out to her.