#9- HH, Paintballing

You and Hunter are best friends. You have been since middle school, ever since your first day of 6th grade. In the 12th grade he asked you out and of course you said yes. You have been together for 3 years now.

Today you, Hunter, and the boys were having a paintball match. You put on your padding and put on a black short sleeve shirt, black sweatpants, and your black boots. All black. Ninja style.

Hunter came and picked you up. He walked you out to his pickup truck. Sam was in the back seat since his car was getting fixed. You were going to play at the high school football field.

It had little barriers set up so you could hide. Once you both and the boys got there, you set up teams.

It was you, Hunter, and Sam V.S Matt, Devo, and Steve.

"You ready to kick some butt!" Sam yelled.

"Oh yeah!" You yelled.

You all put your hands in.

"GO MUSIC MACHINES!" you yelled as you raised your hand sour of the circle. It was your team. Pretty cool huh.

"OK START IN.....3....2....1!" Matt screamed across the field.

You quickly ducked behind a big,black barrier to hide. You sat there for a moment. Once you thought the coast was clear, you checked around the side.

Sam was running away from the largest barrier. Hunter was sneaking up from behind.

Bingo. Found them.

You began to crawl over to the biggest barrier. After you got there, Sam was shot. He wasn't sneaky enough and Devo had seen him.

He was lying on the ground pretending to be dead. That's what you guys had agreed on was that when you got shot, you had to act dead.

You figured if you quickly got up and ran to the back, you and Hunter could double team them and get all three out.

You got up and ran to the back. Hunter looked up and saw you. He motioned for you to come closer.

You crouched down behind the barrier he was at. It was right behind the other team's barrier.

"Ok. You go and slowly sneak up on Matt. I'll go and sneak up on Devo and Steve. Got it?" Hunter whispered.

"Got it."

So you snuck up on Matt. You knew that he was a good shot. He never missed. You had to be quite and you could get him out for sure.

You looked over and Hunter held up three fingers, then two, then one.

It's go time.

You were about to shoot at Matt when he suddenly turned around. You saw that Devo and Steve were shot. Matt pulled his gun and fired. Hunter jumped in front of you and got hit instead.

"NO!" you yelled.

You crouched down beside Hunter.

"Y/N...." Hunter said in a mere whisper.

"Yes baby."

"Go on without me. I'll be fine. Go kick Matt's butt." he said.

"Ok. I will." you answered.

He hurt your Hunter. He shall pay. He was doing a little happy dance since he thought he had won. Then you aimed, and fired right at his back.

The paintball flew out of the gun and splattered on his back.

"WHO WON! Y/N DID!" you yelled.

Matt was in utter shock.

"How did... when di... who... what?"

"Just face it Matt. You lost. I won. Whoop whoop!" you yelled in triumph.

"Oh whatever." Matt said.

After your little victory dance, you went over to Hunter

"We won babe!" he yelled as he spun you around.

"Yep! Thanks for taking that paintball for me." you said.

"I would have taken a bullet for you any day." He answered.

He was so sweet.

You leaned on and kissed him. It was like the first time all over again. Perfect.

"Well thank you. I would do the same for you."

You and Hunter eventually left along with everyone else.

You were now about halfway home. You were listening to the radio and Hunter's song More Than I Should, came on.

"Hey Sam. Didn't you do that sweet backup on this part?" you asked as the part that you mentioned came on.

You got no response.

"Sam?" you asked again.

After getting no response, you turned around and looked into the back seat.

No Sam to be found.

"Hunter...."

"Yeah."

"I think we forgot Sam."

"Oh crap! SAM!"

*********at the football field*********

"Guys?"

"Guys?"

"GUYS?!"

"I SWEAR IF YOU LEFT ME AGAIN!"

"HUNTER, YOUR GONNA GET IT!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey y'all! This imagine is for....

@Hayniac91

Thanks for reading! I don't really have that much to say...... haha! :) Besides follow this chick!

Oh wait..... did you like that little ending? I thought it was pretty funny.

Well till next time my potatoes!

~Taylor <3