Camp Halfblood Heros ~Fanfiction~ Chapter 24

Aj's POV

Aj smiled at her response, thankful that she wasnt annoyed, or ticked off, like most girls would be..or at least his mom would be. He'd never been good with girls before this sudden..change.

He wasnt good looking to say the least, and he wasnt good at talking to girls in general, so that didnt ever get him anywhere. He nodded, and laughed a bit again at her response, and watched as she sat down, stretching her legs out infront of her, admiring every inch of her, still in awe at how perfectly beautiful she really was.

'Shit' he thought suddenly, clearing his throat, and looking at the ground, sitting on the rock with his feet out infront of him, and his arms resting on his knee's, leaned slightly forwards, as he usually sat in a relaxed situation. 'I gotta quit staring at her. Keep it together Aj, she probably doesnt even see you, so just ignore her beauty...ugh. Its impossible. NO just try. Fine now shut the fuck up.' He thought, an internal battle already beginning.

Geez he was weird.

Aj looked back up at her again, trying to tune out her amazing looks, and get on with it.

"So...what's up?" She asked, seemingly trying to be nonchalant, causing Aj to smile even more than he already was. Aj shrugged, and shook his head, then a serious expression came over his face. He wondered whether or not he should tell her how he thought, or..rather felt that something was wrong, that something was bugging her. He decided against it, thinking it would creep her out since they just met a day or two before. He decided to just ask if she was alright.

"Are you ok?" 'SHIT! You sound like a fucking creeper! Uh..cover it up!'. "I mean when you answered the door you seemed...out of it?" He asked concerned.