Letter Four - Your Sibling.

Dear Ga Mung,

You can't read or speak English very well, so there is not much of a point doing a letter to you. I suppose that later on when you learn more and more English, you will be able to check out the wonderful message your beautiful sister has left you- wrote you, wait no, typed for you. Anyway, there are a few things your unnie wants to teach you! 

1. When I am speaking Korean, I want you to understand. I don't care if we're not Korean, you have to listen and learn anyway. It's only a few words or so.

2. Never in any circumstance show the bottom of your feet to someone. If it's by accident, then it's acceptable, but do not do it on purpose. It is very rude. Maybe not in Korea or China, but there are places that think it's rude. Do not do it.

3. Remember to be mysterious and allude at all times. Don't be stupid and play hard to get. It's ridiculous the way people think it actually works. Don't be clingy or anything either. Play your aegyo card and you'll be fine.

4. People think that if you're more allude then you're in the position of power in relationships. That is probably the sole reason why some guys act like total jerks. That's completely wrong. Look, sister, if some guy is acting like a jerk to you, just dump this ass. You don't need to handle it. Find a nice guy. If the jerk is clingy or tries to get you back and you don't want him, well, he has to go through all your unnies.

5. Be kind at times, but you need to know how to stand up for yourself. You are your own master. 

Most of all, Ga Mung, out of all the people in the entire world, I should come second. You should be first, then me, then your parents, then your friends, and then everyone else. If you want me to be first, I wouldn't mind that either.

Your big sister,

Charlotte