Letter Five - Your Dreams.

Dear Dreams,

Oh, gosh. You--! How come you are never what I want you to be? Whenever you come by, it's either painful or pleasant.

In my dreams, I've been attacked by ninjas where to save myself, I had to take pills and then scream as long as I could to stop time. I've been put in a type of video game where monsters would attack and try to kill me. I've been choked by a blue troll that would only disappear once I pressed a button on a remote control [and even then, it would only work sometimes].

The good ones were, let me think, there was one when I was three. I was playing with Trunks and Gohan from Dragon Ball Z. There was another one were there was this guy with brown hair and green eyes [it was not Percy Jackson], his name was... Nero? I believe that was it. It's hard to recall dreams. We were running through a forest, so I don't know if I should've been scared or not. There were many good and bad dreams, but I never dreamed of things I specifically wanted.

I asked for a dream of Nico, and I never got it. I could always daydream though.

I asked for a dream of SHINee, and I never got it. I resorted to writing fan fictions instead.

I asked for so many dreams and I usually never got them. Instead, you gave me dreams about the future. I'm not even joking. It wasn't like, "Oh, you dream of the future? Cool! Can you tell me- blah blah blah." It's more like I got glimpses of what happened. You know when deja vu happens? It's a bit like that. Once in sixth grade, I dreamt about this paper with orange writing on it. It was on a desk and we were writing about something. A week or two later, we were doing math on a sheet of paper in orange marker. Coincidence? I think not. I don't care if you don't believe me or anything, I really don't, so whatever.

People say that in your dreams, only people you've met can be in them. I think I've found a loophole though, or at least a slight one. Many of my dreams are in 2D, so we're all cartoons in an anime or something. It's really quite nice.

See you at night,

Charlotte