Letter Twenty - The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest.

Dear Boys,

I've never been really heartbroken. I don't think I have the experience to say how harsh it really is, because I get over my relationships way too easily. I will tell you how I think it feels though.

Boys, I know you have feelings too. Everyone does, that's why we're so beautifully human. You don't have to have the best looks, the biggest brain, or the most toned brawn. You can just be yourself and I can tell you that somewhere, somehow there is a girl who loves you for who you are, not who pretend to be. It's the same with us females out there. We're not perfect, and we sure as hell hope you expect us to be. Anyway, when a relationship starts, it may just be out of pure physical lust, but who the hell cares? You make mistakes, build a bridge and get over it! Somewhere deep down though, there is a somewhat type of affection, otherwise you guys would've never started. Even if you two don't notice it while you're together, I'm sure you still remember the person even distantly. 

Heartbreak hurts, of course it does. It's the feeling where you think, "What did I do wrong?" Trust me though, you did nothing wrong. Some relationships just don't last. Don't blame yourself. Expand your boundaries, learn from your mistakes, move on. The last thing you should do is hang on to someone who doesn't want you. 

For me, I've had that feeling before. I blamed it on others and was often very angry for the next few days. Then I realized that I was better than that. I would not be petty and foolish. Another thing about humans is that we can learn from our mistakes. I learned that things just happen sometimes, and that you need to develop from that. I don't regret having my heart broken, because it allowed me to mature into a better woman.

Good luck,

Charlotte