Letter Six - A Stranger.

Dear Stranger,

You might be wondering why I'm writing a letter to you. Well, it's all part of this 30 Day Letter Challenge that I'm doing. It's a ton of fun, so you should do it too! You could probably even connect with a lot of people through this. I've heard about this man who put letters into bottles and sending them out through the ocean [at least 3000 of them!], and later on, he got many replies from many different people. It's a great way to make friends and improve your life.

To all you happy people out there, enjoy life and always remember in your down moments, that the most beautiful you, is a smiling you.

Now, to all you sad and depressed people, please understand that cutting, suicide, drugs, alcohol, and the such is not the answer. I cannot express that clearly enough. You might think, "I don't know what else to do. There's nothing else. I have to do this." There is a choice. You're just not making the right ones. It is your choice whether or not to go into these activities. Peer pressure, your parents, school- I get it, I really do. It's hard, I know. Sometimes you just have to move on and persevere though. You always have a choice. Do not fall into the peer pressures of others. If they really push you into doing these terrible things, then they are not your friends. Go hang out with a better group of people.

Find your own light and path to lead you to success. People are always saying to talk to someone, but sometimes you just don't have anyone to talk to. Believe in yourself then. Think of yourself as the bigger person, think, "I will not do these things, because I am strong." Find better hobbies instead of resorting to harmful activities. This speech is actually really similar to this lesson I had today.

The point is that everyone should keep that child innocence in them. It's okay to be a child, it's okay to be happy. You are your own master.

Lovingly,

Charlotte