Chapter 21: Late Nights, Amnesia, Red Eyes, I Need You

A/N If you get where the chapter title is from I know that's not the correct order but for the chapter it is ...ENJOY!!❤❤

I was at Dinah's house hanging out with her and her family. Well, I was hanging out with her family. Now we're in her room in the middle of a make out session. They have been happening alot lately at different times in the day and almost anywhere. She had even followed me into a bathroom before at the Fifth Harmony household. Right as I was walking out she pushed me back in.

But no one knew what was happening. Well none of the other 4/5 of the quintet and Sierra and Diamond. But I had to talk to someone about it who could be unbiased, so Kendall knows.

I was planning on telling Dinah that Kendall knew when we got to her room. But as soon as I got comfortable against her headboard, she wasted no time in straddling my lap. After as many times as we've done this, she still makes my heart skip everytime she takes charge like she was.

When she connected our lips (after I tried to gather my words but couldn't so she just giggled at my flustered state), I didn't stop her, instead grabbing her by her sides and pulling her closer to me. She exhaled when I did, putting her hands on the headboard behind me, pulling herself closer to me as well.

Somehow, in the process of all of that, she wound up taking off her shirt making me feel light headed as soon as I saw her partially naked upper half. My instincts took over as soon as she did and I immediately went to her collarbone leaving a hickey there. The moan she let out made my breath hitch and I had to pull away. She always tried to warn me that it takes alot for her to get turned on, but with my touch it's like she's putty. Knowing that only added fuel to my fire and I had to make it happen as many times as I could before our time ended.

And we would be worried about the hickey I left, because of Nela. But I left one when she trapped me in the bathroom and everyone assumed it was Nela who left it. Even Nela. After that I had no reason to hold back.

I went to the opposite side of where my lips just were to try and elicit the same reaction from her again. My phone kept vibrating and pinging, though, trying to tell me I got a message. After the third ping I groaned and left her collar to reach over and see who was texting me. Dinah didn't stop though, instead copying my past actions and doing the same to my neck lightly.

From: Baby K.J. 😻🌹 - Hey. You busy?

From: Baby K.J. 😻🌹 - I want you to come over

From: Baby K.J. 😻🌹 - Please 🙏

I huffed out, quickly typing a response.

To: Baby K.J. 😻🌹 - camera's??

"Get off the phone."

Dinah mumbled/growled out against my neck before she bit down on it as I pressed send. I dropped my phone next to me before turning my attention back to her.

"That was mean."

I whispered, putting my hand in her thick, curly hair pulling at it so she would leave my neck. She put her hands on either side of my face, she brushed her lips over mine making me smile.

"Don't pull too hard. You might pull out my beautiful extensions."

She mumbled against my lips but it made me cough out a laugh. She pulled back smiling at me as I actually laughed at her.

"You're such an idiot. You know that?"

She shrugged making me move my hand from her hair to her neck to pull her back to my lips. We were still smiling a little though making her crack first. She threw her head back laughing as I smiled at her. Her laugh being the sexiest thing to come out of her throat. I was greedy though and also wanted the second sexiest sound to bestow my ears. So I opened my mouth, licking her spot on her neck, then sucking and biting on it harshly.