Chapter 15: My Whole World's Upside Down

A/N Wrote this weeks ago there was absolutely no relation to what actually happened later. That's what I was talking about the whole psychic thing last chapter... and that's why I asked for the Twitter names and the ship names... I used whoever commented wattpad usernames but I tweaked them so it's not the exact name... except for the first one I made it up because I just liked how it looked to have that lol...... well ENJOY!!

Today Kendall and I were going to hang out to officially catch up. We were supposed to be going to this coffee shop here in Miami since our schedules finally fell in line after trying for almost 2 months. Ironically our schedules were only open before 9 am since I had rehearsals at 9 and that's also when Keeping Up With The Kardashians camera's turn back on for her too.

Since I didn't want to officially be announced on the show again just yet, we decided to avoid the KUWTK people altogether. We went to this little shop that was in the cut that we used to go to when we first started becoming friends.

As soon as we sat down in the shop, conversation fell pretty easily between us. It felt nice to be able to sit down and just be able to talk to her like we never stopped. We were laughing at an old memory when the owner, Raven, came over.

"I love you guys, we go way back. But I need y'all to laugh just a little lower so you don't disturb anyone else."

"Sorry, Ray. We'll try."

I said trying to hold in my laughter along with Kendall. She smiled and walked away making me and Kendall giggle again. Once we finally calmed down, Kendall spoke.

"So, how's your mom and dad? I haven't spoken to them in a while."

I nodded, smiling at the thought of my parents.

"They're good. My mom is proud of me for sticking to who I am over the years even with the industry. So is my dad. I was actually able to talk to him a little while ago. He said he's going to come to one of my shows whenever he comes back home. He, also, wanted to know about you and how you've been. He's kept up with you over the years apparently."

She smiled widely and nodded her head.

"That's cool. I thought he would hate me too."

"Trust me, no body in my family hates you. Yeah, they were upset, but you were just as much apart of my family that I was to yours."

She nodded her head slowly and had a soft smile on her face.

"They really do miss you. Especially Cait."

"I'll see them soon. I just wanted this to be a little down low at least for a second, before every conversation we have is monitored."

She nodded her head quickly.

"Yeah, they can be overbearing sometimes."

I smiled at her and nodded slightly before drinking the rest of my coffee. We had a small silence until I spoke again.

"So..."

She raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.

"So?"

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled slightly.

"So, how's the love life?"

She shrugged and leaned back in her seat.

"It's going. Just dating right now. Nothing serious."

I nodded at her response, smiling a little.

"That's good."

"Yeah. But what about you? How's being tied down?"

I let out a deep breath making Kendall release a breathy laugh.