Chapter 25: Purpose

A/N It's Dinah's birthday and I'm lowkey a little emotional lol I saw this post that said the 4 years ago the oldest of the group was 19 and now the youngest just turned 19 and it messed me up like foreal... but she looked like she had a amazing time in Lima so I'm happy. And because she's my babygirl I'm updating early..... ENJOY!!❤❤

"Thank you for coming L.A.! Good night!"

I had just finished my 3rd California show and was more exhausted than usual. When I got to my dressing room, before I did anything I laid down on my couch and tried to calm down. After about five minutes there was knock on the door. I assumed it was Destiny telling me that I needed to hurry up so they could clear the venue in time.

"Come in."

The door opened but I didn't hear anyone speak making me open my eyes to see who was there. I smiled when I saw it was Ally, but sighed also knowing she was here because of Camila and Dinah.

"Hey Alz. What brings you here?"

She closed the door and came to sit on the couch; putting my feet on her lap.

"You know why I'm here, Y/N/N."

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Straight to the point I see. Uh huh. Go ahead. I'm listening."

"I know we don't usually hang out or talk all the time but you know you mean as much to me as the girls. And yeah it's only been like four days but it's hard watching you three not be a trio. They feel horrible."

Keeping my eyes closed I responded.

"Well Dinah shouldn't. There's no reason for her to feel bad."

"And Camila?"

I opened my eyes and Ally was already looking at me.

"She should feel bad. No matter what her and Dinah say about me when I'm not around, she watched me fall for Dinah. The moment I looked at her at the airport Camila saw it. She knew that I was going to like Dinah. Then she watched me yearn for her for years. I was basically tied around her finger. And now because I finally have the ball in my court, she wants me to just hand it over nicely to Dinah like I haven't been hurt by her this whole time."

"Did you ever think about why she would want that?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together and shook my head a little.

"Well, not really."

"Think about it this way. Let's say, Camila and Sierra was you and Dinah. Now, you watch her get cheated on. Then you see her start to get over it and start to fall for Sierra but Sierra was already taken. Then she starts to get over that just to be cheated on again later. So now it's four years later and you watch Sierra start to be just as in love with Camila as Camz has been with her from the jump. Wouldn't you want Camila get her head out of her ass and go after the girl she's been wanting for years? Even though you know she's been through some tough situations but her being with Sierra might just mend some of the scars that has been made over the years?"

"I guess I never thought about it like that."

She smiled softly at me and rubbed my ankle.

"She has been taking your feelings into consideration. That's why she wants this for you."

I nodded my head at what she said and looked up to the ceiling.

"So should I follow you back to you guys' house then?"

"Actually, we all came."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Of course you did."