Chapter 22: One Sweet Day

A/N I heard a snippet of her song on Instagram through @/proudlovatic_5h and it sounds amazeballs. Like really good her voice is beautiful. And high-key even though it'll piss me tf off, if Harmonizers don't react to this song the way they reacted to IKWYDLS I just might lose it. There's no reason Camila got all the BS she got from her song and Dinah gets none just because it isn't Camila. That could be what causes tension in the group AGAIN because of that. But that could also just be me so... ENJOY!!❤❤ (Edit as of 9-19: After the last 9 months and watching what's been happening with the whole Camila thing I take it all back 🙄 she should've got hate for doing my girls dirty like that 🤷🏽‍♀️)

I was laying on my couch, watching tv, with Kendall at the opposite end. It was closing in on the afternoon the day after me, Kendall, Kehlani, Diamond, and Sierra all had a sleepover. It was Sunday though and Sierra and Diamond had to get back to campus, and since Lani had to be somewhere as well, she dropped them off leaving Kendall and I alone.

I eventually got bored of whatever was playing on cable T.V. and went through my Instagram. Since I'm always tagged in stuff, I decided to go through my tag and like a bunch of my fans pictures of and for me. One caught my eye though because the picture was screen shots of two of Kendall's liked tweets from just a couple of minutes ago. The first said:

I'm so for Kendall and Y/N getting back together they are just too cute

And the other read:

#tbt to Kendall and Y/N when I believed in love 😵

And there was a picture of us attached from a few years ago. I smiled at the picture and liked the fans photo of Kendall's tweets. Then I decided to leave a comment "🙈👀" just to add fuel to the fire. After I did I locked my phone and muted it, setting it on the floor, knowing it was going to blow up soon. Kendall's phone started vibrating back to back making her furrow her eyebrows. She picked it up and looked through it for a second.

"What the hell is happening?"

I stiffled a laugh as she continued to look at her notifications. She groaned a few seconds later throwing her head back. Then, she picked up a pillow and threw it at my head.

"What the hell did you do? Now they're never gonna stop."

I shrugged still giggling at her reaction.

"I just commented on a picture of your tweets. It's not my fault our fans all gather once that happens."

She rolled her eyes then made a confused face.

"Wait. My tweets? I haven't posted anything in like weeks. What tweets?"

"The ones you liked about us when we were 13."

She started to blush and looked away.

"I actually find it cute that they'll still support us as a couple."

She blushed some more and hid her face making me smile. Then her head jerked up and she had another confused look on her face.

"They will still?"

I made a fake confused face tilting my head as I looked at her.

"Huh?"

She smiled a little sitting up.

"They will still. As in we will be a couple again?"

I shrugged and looked back at the T.V.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Kenner."