Chapter 14: wRoNg

Tonight was the night that Kehlani and I came out about our relationship to every one. Right now Kehlani was performing and I was watching her from the side of the stage.

Someone walked up next to me standing too close for my liking. I turned to see curly blonde hair first making me know it was Tori. She looked at me meeting my gaze and smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey Victoria."

I said smiling back at her before turning to watch Lani again. We were both watching Kehlani perform for a little while before Tori spoke again.

"Is there something going on between you two?"

I look at her and smirk, shrugging my shoulders slightly. She smiled at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Ooooh. So there is something going on."

I just smiled and turned back to the stage watching Lani sing and dance her heart out. She turned to us, seeing if I was still there, causing her to smile when she did. I waved a little and kissed the air insinuating that I was blowing her a kiss. She smiled harder and turned back to the audience.

"If you two are really a thing... I would watch her."

I frowned and turned to look at Tori.

"What?"

She sighed and turned fully facing me.

"Listen I don't know you guys' relationship but there's something off about her. It's a gut feeling."

I nod my head taking in what she said. I knew she wasn't trying to be malicious with her opinion, so I didn't get upset.

"Plus,"

She said taking a short pause, and looking slightly hesitant with what she wanted to say.

"I swore you and Dinah were supposed to be trying something. She never shuts up about you."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion to what she said. But I was most shocked with the fact that Dinah talks about me around people and Camila hasn't told me.

"Wait, what? Really?"

I said sort of hopefully. She nodded her head smiling, but I shook my head trying to get back on the point.

"Thanks for caring, really. And Dinah has made it a point to me that she has a boyfriend, so I'm not getting in the way of that anymore. As for Kehlani, she's wanted to be with me since we met and I finally gave it to her. She's too important to me and I would hope that it's reciprocated after what it took to get here."

She nodded smiling at me softly before turning back to Kehlani making me do the same. Right as I turned to her, she ended her show. She jogged off stage but picked up pace as she got closer to me. She jumped in my arms making me laugh a little whispering in my ear,

"I can't wait to tell the world you're mine."

Then she jumped down and turned to Tori.

"Hey, good luck on your set. I'm going to go freshen up."

She said, the last sentence guided towards me. I nodded and she walked away waving at Tori, who did the same.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'm sorry. It's just I met you post Kendall and I just don't want to see you there again."

"Thanks but highly doubt she's anything like Kendall. You don't have to worry."

I said just as they were introducing Tori to the stage.

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

I watched her walk out on the stage and talk to her fans. I got a little winded from being in my feet for so long, so right as Tori started strumming for her first song, I went to my changing room. Once there I layed down on my couch resting my eyes for a few minutes before I went on stage.