Chapter 6: Songs From The Heart

A/N As of 4 o'clock pm CST on February 3, 2016... the anniversary of the Reflection album... minutes after Normani slayed the hell out of us with the Say It cover... I commented on the video saying how impressed I was and that hopefully she won't get some made up rumor started and or hate for making a professional cover ...and she responded by following me on Twitter... SO because of me being extra in my feels today because of it HERE'S AN EARLY UPDATE!!!

P.S. Nami is short for Tsunami... as in Kehlani Tsunami... or #TsunamiMob... That's it... ENJOY!!!

"Kehlani Parrish! Will you come on?!"

I yelled from the bottom of my steps. Sierra and Diamond were already in the car and we were just waiting on Kehlani so we can head out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm coming, calm down."

She said as she walked down the steps with a weekend bag.

"It took you long enough."

I said as I grabbed her bag from her and went to put it in the trunk. I went to lock the door as Lani got into the passenger seat. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on before turning to Kehlani, and speaking.

"Is everybody ready?"

When I didn't get an answer besides Kehlani nodding her head, I turned to see Diamond and Sierra laying on each other knocked out. I laughed at them before putting the car in gear.

"I'll take that as a yes."

It's about 5:30 on Saturday morning and we were all driving to L.A. for the weekend. A few days ago Camila called me and said her management was fine with her recording the song as long as it was only released under my name. Also, on the same day a close friend of mine, known as JMike, said that he would help Kehlani with her first single.

I invited Diamond and Sierra along because as long as we've been friends they have never seen what I do since I'm usually in L.A. or New York, sometimes even Chicago, when I'm in the studio with other artists. So, I'm paying for them to come with me and experience a part of my life.

We got to the hotel at around 10 and since the hotel didn't open for another hour, we went to get something to eat down the street. The place wasn't half bad for it to be called "Eat". Once we were done, I checked us into the hotel. The room was set up sort of like our room from Hawaii; which meant we had the same sleeping arrangements as well.

"Alright y'all. I'm gonna take a nap since we don't have to be there until 2."

I said once we unpacked a little, and settled down. They nodded in agreement and I went to sleep not too long after that.

-------------------

I woke up to a weight on my waist and lips lightly grazing my jawline. I groaned and moved around a little figuring it was Kehlani on top of me. Without opening my eyes I asked,

"What are you doing, Nami?"

She continued to let her lips graze over the skin of my jaw and on to my neck.

"I'm your wake up call."

She said then nipped at my neck.

"Where are the girls?"

"They went to get lunch from a sub place around the corner, and left me here to make sure you woke up."

I sighed putting my hands on her thighs and let her keep softly kissing on my neck. She bit my neck, above my collarbone, harshly making me hiss. She let her tongue sooth it right after.