Date Night With Jesy.

Summary: Jesy has a classy date night with you

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jesy, can you zip me up?" I said trying to reach around to zip up my brand new red dress that I had bought specifically for this date with Jesy. It hugged my curves so perfectly. Jesy walked up behind me in a long dress with a slit down the side of it. She zipped me up and hugged me from behind, resting her chin on my shoulder, staring at me in the mirror. "You're so beautiful." She whispered into my ear. "Thank you." I giggled, blushing. "This dress is nice... But I think it'd look better on the floor." She said draw her finger across the fabric. My eyes got wide, Jesy never talked like that.

*~*~*~*

"More champagne?" The waitress says walking up to our table. "Yes." Jesy smiles as she fills up our glasses. "Jesy, you didn't have to do all of this." I said as soon as the waitress walked away. "Yes, I did, you deserved it." Jesy says smiling. Right then our food came, I got a steak with mushrooms and blue cheese crumble (I really want this right now help😩) and Jesy got their chicken Alfredo pasta.

I was so hungry and it smelled so good. Jesy and I continued to talk until we finished our food.

*~*~*~*

Jesy and I walked into our shared apartment, well shared for whenever she was here which was never enough. (WANNA PULL AN ALL NIGHTER AND GET INTO SOMETHING WELL NEVER FORGET) I couldn't say she was ever here enough. I wanted her here 24/7 but the other girls and her fans need her as much as I do, and I can't hog her.

Once we got into the apartment she pushed me against the wall. "Didn't I say this dress would look better on the floor?" She growled into my ear. "Yes." I nodded vigorously. "Let's see if I was right." She said unzipping my dress and it pooled at my feet. I stepped out of it, because it was a strapless dress I had worn no bra, she gasped grabbing at my chest, sucking one of my nipples into her mouth. I moaned loudly. "Y/N!" She whined.

We continued to make out until all of our clothes were both gone and my back was against our shared bed. God, I missed her being here so much. I tangled my fingers into her long hair, she was so beautiful and sexy, I just loved her.

She went back to my chest, sucking and nipping at it repeatedly, making me whimper a lot and the skin to become sensitive. "Fuck, Jesy, yes!" I whimpered. "Can I eat you out, Y/N?" She said looking into my eyes. I nodded happily.

She crawled in between my legs and started sucking on my clit automatically, no teasing, thank god. Then soon she pushed 2 fingers in making me cry out, we haven't done anything in a while, making me very sensitive. I was so close only a minute in. "FUCK!" I screamed as I came all over her fingers.

She pushed her fingers into my mouth making me suck them. "Let's see what else that mouth can do." She whispered into my ear.

-------------------------------------------------------

Is this as awkward as I feel it is? SORRY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING GAY/LESBIAN SMUT. Thanks for reading (: