I am in fact straight (part 1)

Hahahah that Larry title tho

Summary: Jesy claims she doesn't like girls, but easily gives into sleeping with you ;)

*~*~*~*

As I sat in my bed, on my phone, waiting for my best friend Jesy to come back out from the bathroom. "Y/N!" She screamed as she jumped onto me. "Jesy, what the hell you scared me half to death!" I yelled annoyed. She just laughed. I rolled my eyes at her. "What movie should we watch, funny? Scary? Romantic comedy?" She said searching through Netflix on the TV. "Something scary." I said and she nodded.

We finally settled on You're Next which seemed quite scary.

*~*~*~*

"I'm gonna go make more popcorn, pause the movie." Jesy said getting up from the bed after I paused the scary movie.

I waited quite a while for her to come back, I expected her to try to scare me again.

She walked back in with a bowl full of popcorn. "Sorry I took so long, Alexander called me." She said causing me to roll my eyes. "I thought the point of this sleepover was to forget about that dick." (Cause he was just a dick and I knew itttttt) I said crossing my arms across my chest. "I'm trying, I can't just forget its not that simple Y/N." She said looking down. "I could help you forget." I said smirking. "No you know I don't like girls, Y/N." She said with wide eyes. "Yeah and how would you know that? You told me you've had crushes on girls before." I said turning towards her. "Well... I just can't see myself liking it." She said rubbing her arm. "Well if you can't see it how about I show you?" I whispered getting even closer. "Uh...um... Okay." She said finally giving in and with that I kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

We were in a hot steamy make out session when I pulled off her shirt unhooking her bra and taking one of her nipples in my mouth and sucking harshly, playing with the other one  in between my fingers.

She moaned quietly. "Yes, Y/N!" She moaned throwing her head back in pleasure.

I moved to the next one, doing the same.

I kissed down her stomach, reaching the hem of her pajama shorts, I stared up at her waiting for her approval. She nodded and I pulled them down slowly. Spreading her legs. I kissed her inner thighs slowly making my way towards her pussy. I sucked on her clit through her lacey thong. She gasped. I moved her panties to the side feeling her wetness. She was super wet. "Hmm... Thought you didn't like girls, you seem to like this one." I said and she blushed.

I pulled down her thong, spreading her open slowly. I licked up her slit slowly, hearing her moan louder.

Sucking her clit into my mouth slowly. She whimpered. I flicked her clit with my tongue. Speeding up she was a moaning mess. I slipped 2 fingers into her gently and thrusted them slowly then faster as time went on. I continued sucking harshly on her clit. She finally came, all over my fingers. I pushed them into her mouth letting her taste herself.

To be continued...