Is this love?

Summary: You and Jesy are trying to figure out if you love each other or not. You do.

*~*~*~*

I was sitting on my shared bed, who i shared with my on and off again girlfriend Jesy, I couldn't figure out if I wanted her back or not, she's on tour, she says she slept with someone already. I don't know if it was out of spite or not. I had my apple earbuds in on full blast just deciding whether I loved her or not.

I finally came to my conclusion, I didn't. Right then, there was a knock on the front door. I got up, walking downstairs of my loft, if Jesy and I break up, I'm going to have to move, sadly.

I opened the front door, there was Jesy holding flowers and a heart box of chocolate. "I'm so sorry, Y/N." She said handing me them. I stepped out of her way and crossed my arms across my chest. "What if the neighbors saw?" I said as I closed the door behind her. "Who the fück cares if they saw?" She said putting the flowers into water. "It's none of their business." I said annoyed. "So you don't want them to know we're dating, but you're always interested in the new guy that whöre across the hall is dating." She said looking at me. "Is there anything else you need?" I said coldly. "There is." She says before catching me off guard when she pushes me against the wall, connecting our lips. I quickly kissed back. She bit my lip and tugged on it, my biggest weakness. God she was so hot, this sex would be so hot.

We made our way to our shared bedroom, losing our clothes on the way.

I laid her down onto our shared bed and crawled on top of her, kissing her gently. Kissing gently down her neck. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back, my eyes softening.

I slowly undressed us both. Climbing back on top of her. Kissing every inch of her soft body. Taking one of her nipples in my mouth I sucked harshly. She threaded her fingers in my hair as she moaned and arched her back. God she was so beautiful, how did I ever doubt my love for her? I began sucking on the other one, as she continued to squirm.

I climbed in between her legs, licking up her slit, making her moan. I flicked her clit repeatedly making her scream and beg under my touch. Pushing her legs back further, I pushed my tongue into her. "Yes, y/n!" She cried out. She was close, I could tell. I thrusted my tongue in and out of her. She finally came, squirting all over our shared bed. I crawled up laying next to her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Ok, your turn." She smirked.