I am in fact straight (part 2)

Part 2 ;)

*~*~*~*

Jesy sat up to look at me, sweaty and out of breath, god she looked so hot.

I pushed her back to laying down, after getting undressed I climbed on top of her. Slowly rubbing 2 fingers up and down her slit, seeing her shutter because she was still sensitive from her orgasm.

I grinded against her thigh while running her clit, she grabbed my hips helping me move back and forth. As I kept rubbing her moans got louder and louder, it was so hot.

I slid 3 fingers in her, making her whimper. "My my my what have you been doing to be able to fit 3 fingers?" I said looking at her. "Toys." She blushed. "I knew Alex didn't satisfy you, boys aren't usually too good at that... But I am." I said smirking. I thrusted my fingers as fast as I could, rubbing her clit with my thumb while I did. She kept her hands on my hips moving me faster on her thigh. She clenched around my fingers, I knew she was close, and I was close too, I started wiggling my fingers around while rubbing her clit in circles.

Completely surprising me she squirted, it was so hot I came right after, just from seeing it.

I laid next to her, both of us trying to catch our breath.

I turned to her after both of our breathing evened out. "So... You don't like girls, eh?" I said and she chuckled rolling her eyes.

"I do now." She said before kissing me hard.