Mommy and daughter

Summary: you and your girlfriend Perrie decide to try kink stuff and you both discover you like it, A LOT.

I had a few requests for this one, for Perrie. Hope you enjoy.

*~*~*~*

"Hey babe." I said as my girlfriend, Perrie walked through the door. "Sorry, my 'date' with Zayn took longer than expected." She said pulling her heels off. "That's ok, how did it go?" I said getting up off the couch. "He's such a jerk, he thinks he has a chance of hooking up, it's annoying. But can you unzip me?" She said turning around. I unzipped her mini dress, it hugged her perfect curves so well. "Thanks." She said as the dress pooled at her feet. I couldn't help but stare, she looked so good. "Damn, like what you see, mommy?" She said sarcastically. I nodded. "That's hot." I said sitting back on the couch. "What? Me calling you mommy?" She said walking over and straddling me. "Yes, it's very hot Per." I said biting my lip. "You like that, mommy?" She whispered seductively in my ear. I shivered as she kissed down my neck. "You wore this while you went out with Zayn? Tsk tsk. Perrie Louise Edwards, you bad girl." I said pulling her thong strap back and letting it snap back on her skin. "Yeah, I've been a bad girl... I even kissed him." She whispered in my ear. I felt my blood boil. "You what?!" I said cocking an eyebrow at her. "I kissed him, and I liked it." She said smirking. "Hmm... I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson and show you who you belong too." I said smirking evilly.

"Bend over my knee." I instructed her, she did as she was told. I bit my lip, grabbing a handful of her ass and jiggling it. "Count for me, and if you miss 1 number you get 5 extra smacks, got it?" I said pushing her thong down. "Yes." She said quietly. "What?" I said grabbing a handful of her hair to make her face me. "Yes, mommy." She said louder. "Good girl." I said. I smacked her ass. "One." She whimpered. I hit it again. "Two." She whimpered again. As I continued, so did she, not missing a single number.

I smacked her ass 1 last time. "20." She said as tears stung her eyes. "Now, did you learn your lesson?" I said and she nodded. "Yes, mommy." She said getting off of my knee. I got off of the couch. "Get on your knees, facing the back of the couch." I said looking at her. She got on the couch as instructed. I kneeled in front off the couch, spreading her legs. I spread her ass apart, spitting on her asshole until it dripped down her pussy, she was already dripping wet. "I haven't even touch your pussy and it's nearly dripping wet." I said spreading her open. She whimpered. "What do you want mommy to do?" I asked looking up at her. "Eat me out." She whispered. Without hesitation I dove my tongue right into her, making her moan loudly. I sucked her clit harshly into my mouth, she was a moaning mess. I licked my finger, pushing it into her ass, she nearly screamed. I flicked her clit repeatedly as I trusted my finger in and out, she came really fast... And hard.

She sat there trying to catch her breath, covered in sweat. "I bet Zayn couldn't do that." I said making her chuckle.

*~*~*~*

Listened to shout out to my ex while writing this lol. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote, comment, and don't forget to follow, I will follow back ;)