Late Night In Perrie

I tossed and turned groaning, I couldn't get comfortable and I couldn't fall asleep, I glanced at the alarm clock next to the bed I shared with my girlfriend, Perrie. It read 2:43 am and I was quite annoyed. I had to be up early tomorrow because Perrie wanted me to go to an interview with her. "Could you get comfortable?" Perrie said startling me. "Sorry, I can't sleep." I whispered. "Wanna watch a movie?" She whispered, turning towards me. "Yeah." I smiled, getting out of bed and walking into the living room of our shared apartment.

*~*~*~*

"Do you want tea, darling?" Perrie said walking into the living room. "No thank you." She sat next to me on the couch. I scooted closer to her, as she wrapped her arm around me.

Soon into the movie Perrie was leaving wet kisses along my neck. "What are you doing?" I said turning to look at her. "I'm horny." She whined. "How?" I chuckled. "I don't know." She whined and continued to kiss my neck.

She grabbed my face, kissing me hard. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We had a hot make out session for about 10 minutes before slipping my hand down her pants. "Y/N!" She moaned. I kissed down her neck as I rubbed her slowly.

"Fuck!" She whimpered as I slipped 2 fingers into her core. "You like that?" I smirked. She nodded, gasping occasionally as I thrusted my fingers in and out of her as fast as I could. "I-I'm." She stuttered. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers, I knew she was close. I pulled my fingers out making her freak out. "Why'd you stop?!" She screamed. I shoved my fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them happily then we made our way back to our shared bed.

We both got undressed. I pushed her back on top of the bed, climbing on top of me slowly. "Are you ready?" I smirked, grabbing a strap on and putting it on. I pushed it into her and began thrusting as hard as I could. "Y/N!" She whimpered the entire time while tangling her fingers into my hair.

I reached down and rubbed her clit with my thumb as I thrusted faster. "Y/N!" She screamed as she came, digging her nails into my back. "Was it good?" I smirked and she closed her eyes and nodded. She was so wrecked that she couldn't even talk.

"Your turn." She smirked flipping us over.