Get Weird

Summary: Jesy and you try new things.

*~*~*~*

I love my girlfriend Jesy so much. She's beautiful, she sings well, she's sweet, she's just... Amazing.

What did I love more than Jesy? Sex with Jesy.

I rolled over to her side of the bed. "Babe!" I whined. "What?" She said with her eyes still closed. "I'm horny." I blushed. "I'm not." She said turning over to go back to sleep. I sat up shaking her. "Jesy!" I yelled. "Stop it, Y/N!" She yelled sitting up. "Please." I whispered. "What do you want?" She said rolling her eyes. "You to sit on my face." I batted my eyelashes. "What?" She said choking on her spit. "I want you to-" I said before you interrupted me. "No, I heard you." She said getting undressed. I undressed too, laying down.

She climbed onto the bed, pussy in full view for me. I moaned at the sight, diving my tongue right in. She moaned loudly. I spread her open, thrusting my tongue in and out of her. She was a moaning mess, running her fingers through her thick, messy dark brown hair. "Fuck, Y/N!" She screamed as she came. She climbed off of me slowly, laying down next to me.

"That was great." She smiled. "Thanks." I replied.

*~*~*~*

I'm lame ok leave me alone this ones super short😂