Nightmares

So I wrote 2 parts to this imagine, the first one is Wes has a nightmare and it's in your POV, the second part is you have a nightmare and it's in Wes's POV. Hope you like them 😊

Your POV:

I was peacefully sleeping, cuddled up next to Wes, when i was woken up by his chest shaking. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and looking down at him. He was sweating; his chest was covered in a layer of sweat, his hair was sticking to his forehead, and even his hands were becoming clammy. He was whispering something I couldn't understand, but he sounded like he was in pain or sad. I decided to wake him up.

"Wes, babe. Wake up. You're having a nightmare," I shook his shoulder and whispered to him. He jolted up from his spot, breathing heavily, his heart beating so fast I could see it pumping in his chest.

"(Y/N)? Are you here?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm right here. What's wrong, Wes?"

"I-I had a nightmare. Y-you left me. We had a f-fight, and you walked out the d-door," he broke down crying. I pulled him into my arms, as he cried into my shoulder.

"Shhh, it's ok, baby. I'm here, I'm not leaving you anytime soon. You're kinda stuck with me for a while." He laughed a little through his tears as he tried to calm down even more. I rubbed his back and his tears stopped all together.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). I don't know what I'd do without you," he said into my shoulder. I smiled.

"I love you too, Wes. Now go to sleep, ok?" He nodded and nuzzled into your neck, falling fast asleep again, this time, he stayed asleep.

***************************************

His POV:

I was up watching TV in the living room, as I couldn't fall asleep. My girlfriend (Y/N), who was spending the night, was asleep in my room since she was tired from shopping with a friend all day. The movie was about halfway over, when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs; I knew it was (Y/N) because no one else was home. I heard a few sniffles and she was finally in the living room, making her way towards the couch where I was. She plopped down next to me, instantly curling up into me. I paused the movie and pulled her into my arms.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I quietly asked. She sniffled again and started to speak.

"I had a nightmare, and i was scared that you were, um, gone." I gave her a confused look, her eyes glossy with tears.

"What do you mean by gone? I was just downstairs."

"No, um, you died in my dream. And when I woke up, you weren't by me, and I got scared and thought my dream was r-real." She started to cry again but I held her tighter.

"Shhh, I'm totally fine, babe. I'm here, I'm ok." She calmed down after about 5 minutes, and a few minutes later, she fell asleep.

"Goodnight beautiful," I said, even though she probably didn't hear me. I started playing the movie again, with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms.

Sorry the second part is so short, I wanted to get this done for today just to post something, but I currently have a really really bad sunburn and don't have the best ideas at the moment 😁😩