3 AM adventures for Shoshana

This was a request from shawnstea I hope you like it 💕

Your POV:

I was sat on my bed at 3 am, bored as hell, wanting to go somewhere. I sighed and looked out my window. I smiled when I suddenly got the greatest idea; I'm gonna sneak over to Wes's house, which is right next to mine, and take him to this garden that I found deep in a forest. I got up from my spot and grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts, slipping my shoes on, and grabbing my phone. I quietly made my way downstairs and out the front door. I walked over to Wes's window and threw a small rock I found on the ground next to me. It didn't work so I kept throwing it. I then saw the blinds open and a very sleep Wes look down at me. I smiled up at him and motioned for him to come downstairs and outside. He nodded and walked away from his window. I ran over to his front door and waited for him to come down. He finally emerged from his house, a tank top, basketball shorts, and shoes on, phone in his hand.

"Shoshana, it's like 3 in the morning. What could possibly be so important?"

"I don't know. I wanted to do something. And I have a place to show you. Now come on!" I yelled, quietly, as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the forest. He sighed and rubbed his eye with his other hand.

"You couldn't have shown me this place in the morning?" He asked sassily.

"Where's the fun in that?" I laughed. He smiled and shook his head. I lead him to the entrance of the forest and he stopped.

"Wait. Why are we going into a mysterious forest at 3 in the morning? Did you bring me here to kill me or something?"

"You are really sassy in the middle of the night, aren't you? And no, of course not. I just wanna show you a spot I found. I think you'll love it." He sighed and followed me as I started to walk. I walked along the well-known path and had a small smile on my face; I knew any minute I'd be in my happy place, with my amazing boyfriend. After 3 more minutes of walking, we reached a clearing and faced with a huge garden and waterfall. I happily smiled as Wes gasped.

"Shoshana, this place is beautiful. How dod you even find it?" He asked in awe.

"I got bored one day and decided to explore the forest. I followed this path that I found and was led to this," I explained as he looked around. Even though it was dark, everything was easy to see, as the moon reflected off of the small body of water.

"Come on, babe. Let's go in the water!" Wes excitedly ran towards the water, ripping his shirt off in the process. I laughed loudly and ran with him. I knew the water was cold so I just decided to stay in my clothes; I decided to not tell Wes that the water was going to be absolutely freezing, just to see his reaction. He ran into the water and immediately gasped at the temperature.

"What the hell?! Why is it so freezing?" He yelled, running out and towards me.

"It's in the middle of the night. What do you expect, Wesley?"

"I don't need the sass, missy. Now come in with me. We can stand with each other for warmth," he giggled and dragged me into the water. I squealed as the cold water hit my body, and Wes automatically pulled me into his chest.

"Let's go over to the waterfall." I nodded and swam with him over towards it. We stood in the small cove that was behind the waterfall. I looked up at him, he was staring at the water plummeting into the small lake. I kissed his cheek that was turned to me. He grinned a little and turned his head towards me.

"I love you. And I'm happy you dragged me out of my warm, comfortable bed to show me a freezing cold lake and a garden in a mysterious forest. I mean that with my heart." I giggled. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He rested his head on mine and sighed happily.

"I love you too, Wes."

We spent about 15 minutes just hugging each other behind the waterfall, then got out and laid on the ground to stargaze. When I started to get cold, Wes suggested we go back to his house and change. I agreed and led him back out of the forest. I decided to just spend the night since I was exhausted by the time we got back, and he didn't mind. We changed and got into his bed, I instantly curling up to his body. I softly sighed and fell asleep on his chest, as he quietly sang a song that was stuck in his head.

A/N: sorry for the shitty ending, but I hoped you liked it 😊