Chapter 17

Special Pov coming up =)

*Two days after Sarah and Ally made up.

Demi's Pov:

I know I shouldn't have kissed her, I know that she has a girlfriend. I just want her to feel that chemistry between us; I want her to feel that we belong together. I don't understand why she doesn't feel the sparks? I feel them every time she is near me. I had to screw things up though, we had just fixed everything and now we are back to square one. I was in my house watching TV, I decided to text Ally.

Text Convo

Demi: Hey Ally! =)

Ally: Hi.

Oh yeah she's definitely still mad.

Demi: How are you?

Ally: Good.

Demi: That's good. How's school?

Ally: Great.

Ughhh really that's all she's going to give me.

Demi: That's good.

No reply.

Demi: So what are you doing right now?

Ally: I'm with my girlfriend. =)

Of course she's with Sarah.

Demi: I miss you Ally.

Ally: Cool

Demi: Aww come on you know you miss me too!

Ally: Is there something you want Demi?

Demi: I just, I wanted to apologize for the whole kiss thing. I know that you have a girlfriend and everything and we had just fixed things and I just screwed everything up all over again. I'm just really sorry I've been going through a lot of things that I don't even know why I did it.

Ally: It's ok Demi. Don't worry about it just please don't ever do something like that again! I mean it, I have a girlfriend and I can't lose her for something like this.

Demi: Ok I'll try my best not to. ;)

Ally: Um, ok.

Demi: Did you tell your girlfriend about the kiss?

Ally: Yes I did. She wasn't happy at all. Sorry but I have to go, I'm spending time with her.

Ughhh why can't I be the one that she is spending time with? Why does it have to be her!

Ally's Pov:

Sarah and I were cuddling together in bed. Everything was great between us.

"Baby, do you have practice tomorrow?"

"Sadly I do, coach is making me work ten times harder since I missed a couple of days"

"Oh, why did you miss?"

"I just felt really sad about the whole break things. I thought I had completely lost you and well I just didn't want to do anything. So I would miss practice and just come home and literally throw myself on my bed" she gives me a small smile and rubs my cheek.

"I'm sorry baby"

"You have nothing to apologize beautiful, all that matters is that you are here and that I can still hold you in my arms" she smiles.

"I love you"

"I love you too" we lean in and kiss and well let's just say that, that led to something else.

*Thursday Afternoon

I was just about to go into practice, Sarah was going to stay and watch me but her parents wanted her home. They said they wanted to have a family dinner which normally means that they need to talk to Sarah about something important. Which I really hope is nothing bad. I was just about to head out into the arena when I my cellphone starts ringing, I see that it's Demi calling and I hesitate to answer but of course I end up answering anyways.