Chapter 39

Demis Pov:

I start crying as soon as I leave Ally's house, she really doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I know that I messed up many times but I just I'm trying to show her that I really care about her and for her to realize that there's a connection between us.

Wilmer and I are you supposed to have dinner tonight at his house but I think I'm going to cancel I'm not feeling well. I decide to call him.

Phone convo:

Wilmer: "Hey Demi are you on your way?"

Demi: "No, actually I think I'm going to have to cancel tonight." I say

Wilmer: "What why?" I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

Demi: "I'm just not feeling well"

Wilmer: "What did she do Demi?" He asks.

I thought about not telling him but I just broke down and started crying again.

Wilmer: "Please come over Demi, you need to talk about it and you know that I'm here for you"

I nod my head understanding like if he could see me.

Demi: "Ok I'm on my way"

Wilmer: "Ok Hermosa I'll see you soon"

We hang up and I drive to his house. Wilmer is such a sweet guy he is always there for me whenever I need him. I know that he can be an ass sometimes but deep down he's really sweet. Had I not been in love with him I probably would date him.

Once I arrive to his house I walk over to his door and knock, he immediately opens it and I run into his arms and just start crying. He rubs my back soothingly and whispers  that it's ok and that he's there for me. We walk inside and I sit down in the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Vodka" I reply. He chuckles.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asks.

"Fine I'll stick with wine" I say.

"Ok" he says and pulls out a bottle of wine with two glasses. He serves me some and hands it to me. I drink some of it.

"What happened Demi?"

"I um went to go talk to Ally" he sighs.

"What did she do? Did she hurt you again?" I feel my eyes begin to get watery again so I chug down the whole glass of wine and set it down.

"What did she say?" He asks.

"I went to go apologize to her for hurting Camila and she told me that it's best if we stop talking because all I do is get in between her relationships and friendships she's basically done with all the shit that I've put her through" I say as tears are falling down my face. He sits next to me and pulls me into him.

"I'm really sorry Demi"

"She cut me off for good, she chose her instead of me. She knows that she's just lying to herself"

"How do you know that?"

"Because as soon as I started to get close to her and told her that she knew that she felt the same way and to stop denying it, she wrapped her arms around my waist. She was falling for it until something in her told her what was going on and she pulled away from me. But she does feel something I know that she does."

"Demi don't you think that if she did she would've given in already?"

"I don't know maybe, I just think that she's scared she's scared"