Chapter 28

Ally's Pov:

*Day of the Party

Today is the day of the party, I honestly don't really want to go but I know that I have to since I promised Demi that I would go. Then again though I feel like I need to get out more and have fun, all I've been doing is going to school, doing homework, practice, Xbox, sleep and then do it all over again. Maybe this will be good for me.

"What are your plans for tonight?" My mom asks.

"I'm gonna go to Demi's party"

"You're going to her party? Ally didn't I say that you need to stay away from that girl?"

"Mom I won't be alone the girls are going to be there"

"Ally it's about you being alone at the party, I just have a bad feeling about this girl"

"I'll be fine mom I promise, I know how to take care of myself"

"Fine but if she does something that upsets you we are going to the police and filing a restraining order got it?" I chuckle.

"I'm being serious Ally" she says.

"I'll be fine, I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetie"

It is around 4:00pm, I decide to go for a run. I was jogging when I looked to my right and I bumped into someone. I land on top of the person, fuck that hurt. I look at who I bumped into and I see a beautiful girl underneath me who is speaking but I'm just mesmerized by how beautiful she looks. Suddenly I feel pain my stomach.

"Will you get off me?" She demands.

"I um I'm sorry I was just" I say.

"Staring at me like a creep" she answers. I get off her and I help her up.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to bump into to you" I say.

"Well I hope you didn't cause that'd be terrible" she says. I chuckle.

"Hi I'm Ally" I extend my hand.

"Hi I'm Camila" she shakes my hand and smiles sweetly at me.

"Are you around from here?" I ask.

"Well I wasn't but now I am my family and j just moved here literally a couple of hours ago" she says.

"Oh where were you originally from?"

"Miami"

"Oh nice, well welcome to California Camila" I smile.

"Thank you" she smiles.

"Where are you headed off to?"

"Well I was just walking around the neighborhood, trying to get familiar with the area. But I think I'm gonna go home now"

"Can I walk you home?" I say.

"Hmm I don't know I just met you, for all I know you can be a creeper" she says eyeing me. I chuckle.

"Trust me I am no creeper"

"Ok I'm going to take your word on that" she smiles. We start to walk and I try to make conversation with her.

"So why did you and your family move to the west coast?"

"Oh um it's kind of a personal reason" she says nervously.

"It's ok you don't have to tell me" I smile.

"Yeah, so how old are you?" She asks.

"I'm 17 about to turn 18 in about 2 more months, how about you?"