Chapter 46

Demi's Pov:

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited for tonight. I know Ally only invited me for dinner because she wants to thank me for helping Camila, but I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach at the thought of it only being us two. I had just arrived to Ally's house I get out of the car and walk to the door, I knock 3 times and wait.

"Hi Demi" Ally's mom says.

"Hi Mrs. Walker, I'm here to pick up Ally"

"Let me go call her" she says. Ally's mom didn't really like me at first but I feel like little by little I'm winning her over, she was really appreciative that I helped Camila and that I caught Wilmer.

Ally limps down the stairs and I immediately rush to help her.

"Thank you" she says.

"Now Demi please take care of my daughter ok?" Her mom says.

"You have nothing to worry about Mrs. Walker I'll take care of her" I say, she smiles.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes I am" since she's going out she has to use crutches, I would carry her to the car but I don't want to creep her out.

We were now on our way to the restaurant that she said she made reservations for. Once we get there I see that it's my favorite place.

"Oh my god this is my favorite restaurant" I say.

"I know" she says smiling.

"How did you know?"

"I um sort of asked Chloe, you know since she's your girlfriend I'd figure she would where you like to go eat" crap I completely forgot that Chloe and I were still pretending to be together.

"Oh ok" I say.

Although it sucked for Ally to use crutches, she kind of looked adorable. We were finally seated.

"Stupid crutches" I chuckle.

"It's not funny Demi" she whines.

Ally's Pov:

"How do you like your food?" I ask.

"I love it" she says. I chuckle.

"You're so cute" I say. Oh crap. She immediately starts blushing.

"Im sorry I"

"Don't apologize for it" she says.

Dinner went well we had a really good time, I honestly felt happy and relaxed when I was talking to her. We didn't talk about what happened because I didn't want to make things awkward. We were now at the beach we were going to go for walk or at least I was going to try but Demi didn't want me to walk.

"Demi I can do it"

"No Ally you are not going to walk in the sand and hurt you leg"

"I can walk on it"

"Nope, now get on my back"

"Get of my back I'm giving you a piggy back ride there"

"Isn't that going to hurt my leg?"

"Great point, looks like I'll have to carry you bridal style" she chuckles.

"Demi you really don't have to" next thing you know she picks me up, I drop the crutches.

"Demi put me down" I fight.

"No"

"Demi we are forgetting the crutches" she laughs.