Chapter 33

Ally's Pov:

Demi slept with Chloe, I know I shouldn't care because I don't like her but for some reason it just stings at the fact that they had sex. You know what screw it I don't care I don't care if they had sex Demi and I are not together and after this we never will be. I don't care how or why it even happened it's none of my business whatever tiny crush or whatever this is that I am feeling I will forget about it.

I walk into my house and I go upstairs, I see Arias door open and I decide to go and talk to her.

"Hey" she sees me.

"Hey how was your day with Camila?" She asks excitedly.

"It was honestly an amazing day"

"What did you guys do?"

"Well we went to have lunch and then decided to walk on the pier. I won her a giant banana after the guy was being a dick and well we kissed a couple of times held hands and she took your advice and we took a long walk on the beach" she chuckles.

"Well I'm happy that she did"

"Yeah and I ask her out on a date"

"Awww yay I'm so happy for you, but why does part of me feel like you are not completely happy?"

"Well everything was perfectly fine with Camila I had a nice day until she dropped me off and I saw Chloe sitting on our porch"

"Oh no what happened now?" She says.

"She came to tell me that her and Demi had sex" I say.

"What?" Aria yells.

"Yeah it happened last night"

"Chloe had sex with Demi?" She says and I can hear hurt in her voice.

"Yeah"

"Wow well Chloe's a ducking bitch for doing that, how can she do that to you? You guys are fucking best friends how can she go out and have sex with her does she not think that maybe there's another girl out there that might have feelings for her?" She rambles. Oh no Aria likes Chloe.

"Aria do you like Chloe?" She looks at me and she has tears in her eyes. She takes a deep breath.

"I've been liking Chloe for many years and I was really happy when she told me she liked me back but I couldn't do it I couldn't be with her because I didn't know if I was really attracted to girls or if it was just Chloe but I finally came to conclusion that I'm attracted to Chloe and now that you tell me that she sleep with Demi I'm just, it breaks my heart" she cries.

I pull her into a hug and she continues to cry against my shoulder.

"I'm really sorry Aria"

Demi's Pov:

"So she punched you and she didn't let you explain?"

"No she didn't"

"She cares Chloe"

"What?" She looks at me confused.

"If she punched you that means that she cares and that she's jealous"

"Demi I just got punch by my best friend can you stop thinking about your feelings for a moment"

"You're right I'm sorry, maybe I should try this time and explain to her" I say.

"I don't know don't you think it should be me? What if she punches you?"

"I don't think Ally would ever hurt me like that"

"I thought the same"

"I'll talk to her" I say.

"I um also didn't mention that when I was waiting for her she arrived with Camila and well they kissed" I frown.