Chapter 51

Happy Birthday to @reyrey21 hope you had an amazing day =)

Ally's Pov:

It's been a couple of days since Demi came back and she's still giving me the cold should. I've seen her around but haven't attempted to talk to her again. I was sitting down having lunch by myself, that's how it's been the last 3 weeks. My life has honestly turned into shit, I don't talk to my friends because I can't face my best friend I had to quit hockey because of my leg, Camila broke up with me and the girl that I'm in love with won't even look at me. Wow Ally what a way to almost finish high school and soon start your 18th birthday, I think to myself.

"Hey" I hear someone say. I look up and I see that it's Alex.

"Hey" I say.

"Why have you distanced yourself from us the past 3 weeks?" she asks.

"I've just been going through some shit"

"We're your friends we can help you"

"I know but I can't trust Chloe, and I don't want you guys to choose sides which is why I decided to just distance myself"

"Why what did she do?" she asks.

"She lied to me again, her relationship with Demi was fake they both lied to my face" I say.

"Wow well that is pretty fucked up" she says.

"Yeah, I'm surprised she hasn't told you guys"

"I can see why she wouldn't tell us but honestly she hasn't been the same these past 3 weeks either, the only time that she's happy is when she's with Aria. That's probably the only positive thing that's happened to her"

"That's not my fault Alex, I didn't do this to her she did it she lied to me"

"I understand that but I honestly think that you should talk to her again, you guys are best friends, and you guys are the reason why we all became friends. We hate seeing you guys fight" she says.

"I'll think about it" I say.

"Ok, but don't think about it too much because then it will be too late" she says.

"Ok, thanks Alex"

"No problem" she says and walks away.

It was after school and I was walking home. I see Demi pass by me in her car normally she would stop if you see me but like I said she's moved on. Screw this I'm going to go talk to her, she is going to hear me out whether she likes it or not. I knew she was going home so I make my way to her house, I see her getting out of her car, she wasn't wearing her police uniform so I knew she wasn't coming from work. I make my way over to her.

"Demi" she stops and turns around to look at me.

"Hey" she says.

"Can we talk?"

"Not today Ally" she says.

"Then when will we Demi? You've said the same thing to me every time I ask you if we can talk"

"I say it because there is nothing to talk about"

"Yes there is" I argue as I step towards her.

"No Ally there isn't I told you everything the last time we talked" she says.

"Oh did you? I think you may have forgetting that you and Chloe faked your relationship" I say.

She stays quiet. She didn't expect for me to know.