Chapter 55

Ally's Pov:

It sucked saying yes to Demi about bringing Niki, I didn't want to but I know I had no choice, If I said no she most likely wouldn't show up. I dropped off Alex and Jennifer, Chloe came with me because she wanted to see Aria. Maybe this is the right time to try and make things right. We arrive to the house and she says.

"Thank you very much for giving me a ride" she says.

"Yeah no problem" I reply, she is just about to get out.

"Hey so um I was wondering if I can talk to you before going in" I say.

"Oh um yeah sure" she replies nervously.

"I um, I know that we've both done things that we regret, but I want to us to fix our friendship. We've been there for each other for so many years and it's honestly sucked these couple of weeks not being able to talk to you. I want to be able to trust you again Chloe, I want to trust that you are not going to go tell Demi what I tell you, I know that she's your friend but what you did really sucked. I never would have done that to you. But like I said I really want us to fix things and be friends again" she nods her head understanding.

"Honestly I want to apologize to you for what I did. I had no right getting into your business between you and Demi, I should've never lied to you, an honestly I also want to make things right. I know that things aren't going to jump back into what they were before. I understand that I lost your trust but I promise that I am not going to do that again. I haven't spoken to Demi at all, part of it is because your sister would kill me but I just also felt like I needed to distance myself".

"You can talk to her I don't mind, you guys are friends but I'm just saying to not do the same things that you did before" I say.

"Trust me I won't do it again, it sucks not having you as a friend"

"Yeah it honestly does" I say.

"But like I said things are going to be fixed slowly we can't just jump back in"

"I know and I understand, and once again I'm really sorry for what I did" she says.

"I accept your apology and I hope you can forgive me for the things that I did" I say.

"Honestly I don't want to be shady or anything but you didn't do anything to me, I don't think I'm the person that you should be apologizing too" she says.

Ugghh she's right.

"Yeah I know I'm working on it" I say. We sit there in silence.

"Well now that we talked, now I need to give you the, what are your intentions with my sister, speech" I say and she chuckles.

"But really though, are you serious about Aria?" I ask.

"I am 100% serious about her, you know that I've been in love with her Ally and I still love her very much. She's just amazing and to be honest she's helped me get my shit together, she's helped me be more mature which is funny since I'm older than her"

"Please don't remind me" I say while closing my eyes.

"In all seriousness though I do love her and I promise to never hurt her"

"You better not because if you do, I'll kick your ass" I say.

"Trust me I'm not going to hurt her, I'd be stupid if I hurt a beautiful girl like Aria" I smile.

"I'm really happy for you honestly, I see how much you care for her and I can also see it from Aria" I reply.

"Thank you" she replies.