Chapter 26

Ally's Pov:

"Oh um Demi I didn't know you were going to bring Wilmer" Jocelyn says.

"He decided to tag along with us since he also has a free day"

"Great" I mumble.

"Hi ladies" Wilmer says.

Hello everyone replies except for me.

"Well I'm gonna go to Hot Topic so I'll see you guys around"

"No, no, no we are not splitting up" Demi says.

"Well I am"

"Oh come on Ally I'm sure you'd like to buy some lingerie" Jennifer says.

"Ummm yeah no thanks" I begin to walk away.

"God she is such a brat" I hear Demi say.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Demi it's ok if she doesn't want to go with us come on let's just do our own thing and let them do their thing"

"Yeah Demi listen to your BOYFRIEND" I say.

"Ok you know what yeah let's just split up" Jocelyn says.

"Come on let's go Ally"

We begin to walk away and I sigh.

"I'm sorry Jocie"

"Don't worry about it. I'm pissed off too at the fact that she brought Wilmer when she knew that it was just going to be us girls."

We make our way into Hot atopic and begin to look around. Once I had calmed down and gotten over the whole Demi thing we decided to meet up with them at the lingerie store. We walk in and Jennifer and Alex said to go to the fitting rooms.

"There you guys are" I say. I look up and I see Demi and holy shit she looks really sexy.

"What do you think Ally....yes or no?" She says. She bites her lip as I continue to gawk over how beautiful she is.

"I um I, I mean I"

"I think that's a yes Demi" Jocelyn answers for me. Demi chuckles.

God she is a fucking goddess, the things that I would do to that body.

"You might wanna close your mouth" Demi whispers into my ear. That's when I realized that the other girls had left and it was just Demi and I. Where did they go?

"They went to go get something to drink" Demi answers my question.

"Oh um ok I um I'll probably go to another store."

"No no no you are going to help me choose which one to buy"

"I um rather not choose what lingerie you are going to wear for your boyfriend."

She rolls her eyes.

"He is not my boyfriend and you seem jealous of him."

I scoff. "Me jealous? Yeah fucking right."

She gets closer to me and grabs my hands and puts them around her. I unconsciously pull her close to me.

"Just admit it you are jealous"

"You wish I was jealous" I say.

"I know you're jealous babe, but you shouldn't be because I'm not with him. Do you really think I can forget that kiss from the other day?"

"I have been told that I'm a good kisser"

"Really? Well I don't think you were trying hard enough that day."