Chapter 63

*2 Weeks Later

Aria's Pov:

It's been two weeks since Ally bailed them out of jail, and let's just say that Ally has not been doing well at all, she hasn't gone out much except for school. Chloe and I try to get her to do something but she just says that she's not doing well. It breaks my heart to see my sister like this, I want to try to help her but I don't know how.

"Chloe we have to do something" I say.

"I know babe but what should we do"

"I don't know, but I hate seeing her like this" I frown to my girlfriend.

"Have you tried talking to her?" she asks.

"I've tried sooo many things Chloe, but she doesn't want anything" I say.

"What if I talk to Demi?"

"What is that going to do? She's the reason why Ally is like this" I say.

"I just think that they both need to talk. Have a calm talk and just set it all straight.....even though they're not straight" Chloe mutters in the end. I punch her shoulder.

"Chloe, this is not the time for jokes"

"Owe, ok I'm sorry" she says.

"Why can't they just fix shit and get together?" I ask.

"Because they are both stubborn, they've both hurt each other in multiple ways and both have trust issues, they do not trust each other that's their problem" I say.

"I agree with you" Chloe says.

"I blame Demi honestly" I say.

"Why?"

"Because she could've had Ally already if she wouldn't have left to New York and come back with that stupid girl that she clearly doesn't like but is just with her out of sympathy" I say.

"Do you really think that?" she asks.

"I am 100% sure of it, I don't think it's possible for her to move on that quick, especially if she claimed to be in love with Ally"

"What if you talk to Demi?" she asks.

"Talk to Demi? What for I have nothing to say to that girl, Ally may be in love with her and stuff but I don't like her but of course if she makes Ally happy then there's nothing I can do" I say. Which is true, the girl is shady and I don't trust her but if my sister is in love with her and makes her happy then whatever let it be.

"You know she gave me the money to give the Ally for bailing her and Niki out of jail" Chloe says.

"Did she?"

"Yeah I tried giving it to your sister but she wouldn't take it, because she knew that Niki wasn't the one paying for it"

"So where's the money?" I ask.

"It's at home" she replies.

"So what are you going to do with it?"

"Ally told me to give it back to Demi"

"What did Demi say?" I ask.

Flashback Chloe's Pov:

"She said to give you back the money" I say, Demi sighs.

"Why didn't she take it?"

"I don't know Demi"

"I have to pay her for it, it's a lot of money"

"She doesn't want it Demi, trust me I tried" I say.

"How is she?" Demi asks.

"She's not doing so good to be honest."