Chapter 5

Ally's Pov:

Coach decided to give us a day off from practice so Chloe and I were now waiting for the bus, my mom called me last minute and said that she wasn't going to be able to pick me up because something came up at work.

"So what do you think about Demi being all flirty with you?"

"It's weird, like I try sending her signals that I am not interested in her but she just doesn't seem to be getting them. It almost seems as she is ignoring them"

"Maybe she is?"

"Nah, she can't be ignoring them."

"Well the only other thing is that maybe she actually likes you" I chuckle.

"Do you really think she likes me? She's a cop why would she be interested in me a high school student?" she scoffs and I look at her confused.

"Ally, are you serious? Every girl and guy in school want to be with you, everybody loves you and wants to have sex with you." I roll my eyes, she is just exaggerating.

"Oh stop it you are being dramatic and either way I would never go around having sex with random girls I don't do that" she raises her eyebrow at me.

"What it's the truth you know I don't do that"

"What about that girl that you went on a date with?"

"Hey I actually really did like her and it could've worked out, of course everything got fucked up when I found out that she had a girlfriend who was my enemy"

"Fine what about Sarah?"

"What about her?"

"At the beginning weren't you just using her because you wanted to get an experience?"

"Ok maybe I did but come on I was stupid back then I blame my hormones. Either way I told Sarah the truth and I reassured her afterwards that I actually really did like her and that I wasn't going to hurt her. Look how that turned out she dumped me for no reason after 2 years." I sigh, feeling the familiar pain in my heart.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine it just still hurts sometimes"

"I understand, sorry for reminding you about all this but my whole point is Ally that there are a lot of people that are out there that want to be with you and you keep turning them down."

"I just don't want anybody Chloe, I want someone that I can actually trust my heart with I don't want someone that just wants to get into my pants or that is just going to randomly break my heart one day and break up with me."

Our conversation was interrupted when we heard a car honk. We both look up and see a police car pull up in front of us I groan, of course it had to be Demi. Jocelyn was in the seat next to her. Jocelyn rolls the window down.

"Hey aren't you guys supposed to be in practice right now?" says Jocelyn.

Chloe answers. "No, coach gave us a day off and we are waiting for the bus right now since Ally's mom can't pick us up."

"Hi Chloe" says Demi.

"Hi Demi"

"Hi Ally" she says to me.

"Hi" I slightly wave.

"Come on why don't you girls get in and let me give you a ride home." Says Demi

I look at Chloe telling her no, she looks at me confused and says

"Yeah that's really nice of you Demi."

My best friend is an idiot. We have no choice but to accept the ride and get into the cop car. Throughout the whole ride I tried to zone out there conversation I still wasn't feeling so great. I also felt someone staring at me throughout the whole ride and of course when I looked up I caught Demi looking at me through the rearview mirror she would smile and wink at me. I zone out again and begin to think about Sarah, honestly I really can't help but miss her. I really wish she would just tell me why she broke up with me, what went wrong? Did I do something wrong? I think I need to talk to her. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I feel the car stop.

"So what do you think Ally?" says Jocelyn.

"Think about what?

"Did you really zone out on our conversation?" Demi replies.

"Yeah, sorry I kind did"

"We were just saying how we should have a movie night this Friday night at Demi's house."

Oh no.

"Um I guess I don't know I have to ask my parents"

"Oh come on Ally you can't miss out on this Friday, it's going to be fun I promise." Demi says.

"Fine I'll go" they all cheer happily. I guess a little fun won't hurt.

"Ok well Ally this is your stop" It wasn't until then that I realize that we were already at my house.

"Oh right um, well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow morning."

I get out of the car and say

"Bye Jocelyn, Bye Chloe, Bye Demi"

They say bye and Demi says "Bye babe, see you Friday" I look at Chloe and she is just sitting there shocked not believing what she just heard. I close the door and make my way towards the entrance of my house. I walk in and see my sister sitting down watching TV.

"Why were you just dropped off by a cop car? What did you do?" I chuckle.

"I didn't do anything Aria, Jocelyn's friend is a cop and she gave a presentation today in one of my classes. Chloe and I were waiting for the bus and well she they ended up giving us a ride."

"Oh, well that was nice of her."

"Yeah"

I make my way upstairs and walk into my room, and just throw myself on my bed. I'm debating whether I should call Sarah and ask her if we can meet up and maybe talk. Honestly I don't know what is going on with me I don't know why out of nowhere I feel like this why do I miss her, she broke my heart I shouldn't be missing her.  After a couple of minutes I make my decision and decide to call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, um are you busy?"

"No what's happened?"

"I was just wondering if maybe we could meet up and talk?"

"Um yeah sure where should we meet up?"

"I don't know anywhere is fine" I say.

"Do you want to go and have dinner?"

"Um yeah we could go to the pizzeria that we used to go too"

"Yeah sure that sounds nice" she says.

"Oh wait I would say that I'll pick you up soon but I can't drive" she chuckles.

"Don't worry about it; I'll pick you up in about 20 minutes."

"Ok I'll see you soon then." We click and I begin to get ready, I don't know what is going to happen tonight but I just need answers.

What's going on with Ally? Will she get answers or will she get back with her ex? How will Demi feel about this? Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter and if you do please vote/ comment below and let me know what you guys think, thank you. =)

P.S- If you guys have any ideas for creepy things that Demi can do please comment below or message me if you'd like to. =)