Chapter 59

Ally's Pov:

"I'm not saying that I'm allowed I'm just saying that I can't apologize to you when you don't even feel guilty for what you've done" she says.

"Is that what you really think? Do you really think that I don't feel guilty?"

"No I don't think you do" she says.

"You have to admit though that some of the things that you've done were pretty fucked up" I reply angry.

"I was just trying to show you how I felt about you" she argues back.

"By you stalking me?" I ask.

"I was not stalking you"

"Yes you were, you would show up in the most random places, and you got in between my relationship with Sarah and Camila when you knew that I didn't feel anything for you, after I told you multiple times"

"But you feel guilty don't you?" she says sarcastically.

"I didn't feel guilty I really didn't, because I didn't care about you I didn't feel anything for you but that one day that I kissed you, I realized my feelings for you and after that I felt like shit, I felt like shit for treating you the way I did but of course it's too late for that and it doesn't matter to you how I feel"

"Ally"

"No, Demi let me finish" she says.

"No Ally stop trying to turn this around stop trying to make me seem like I am the asshole here because I'm not, you were the one that hurt me" I yell frustrated, I've had enough of this I am not the only at fault here.

"You and I both know that we are both at fault here we both made mistakes, you led me on, you made me get my hopes up the previous days by telling me that you would find someone to cover for you" she yells.

"You led me on multiple times, and I still stood by you, I make one mistake and you give up, I kept fighting for you" I yell.

"Really you kept fighting for me? You left me and you went to New York you told me you were done with everything and you left"

"I left because I was done getting hurt, I was done with all your bullshit I had dealt with so much pain because of you and I knew that I was never going to get through to you. I couldn't wait for you forever" I yell back.

"Oh what so you go to New York sleep with different girls and then come back with a douche bag"

"I did not sleep with different girls" I say.

"Really, because I recall you telling me that in order to get over someone you have to get under someone" she says with venom in her voice.

"Oh and what is that what you were going to do last night with those two girls?" I ask.

"Of course, I was listening to your motto clearly I need to move on from you since you claim not to love me anymore" she says while laughing.

"You are such an asshole you know" I say.

"You said that last night too and I'll say the same thing, you should be used to it" she says while getting closer to me.

"It's a good thing I moved on from you, Niki is a much better person than you are, she actually cares about me and is amazing in bed" I say with a smirk on my face while stepping closer to her.

"Better person? Sure is that why she left you last night all alone in the bar" she says.

I feel anger run through me.

"It's was your fault she left me" I say.

"You mess up my relationships, I'll mess up yours except this is one" she says with a smirk.