Chapter 27

Demi's Pov:

"You need to talk to her"

"No I don't I have nothing to say to her"

"Chloe you and Ally have been friends since you were kids, you can't lose that friendship"

"Demi, I'm on your side because I've seen the way that she is treating you"

"I don't want you on my side if you are fighting with Ally then"

"Demi"

"No Chloe you know that you miss your best friend but you are too stubborn to admit it just like Ally is, you need to talk to her and fix things. Don't you guys follow that rule bros before hoes?" She chuckles.

"Yes we do but I mean you are not a Hoe"

"I know I'm just saying that you need to fix it, you wen too far last week went you hurt her"

"Oh come on are you seriously still upset over that?"

"Of course I am because you hurt her, and that is the last thing that I want to see Ally go through"

"Fine I'll talk to her and fix things"

"Good, now you better go and do that now"

"Right now are you serious?"

"Yes go now"

"Whatever" she gets up and walks away.

Chloe's Pov:

I'm not going to lie but I do miss my best friend, I just I don't know how to fix things and how to act like I don't have a tiny crush on Demi. I can see little by little though that Ally is starting to like Demi, she still doesn't want to admit it but I know she is. Now I just don't know what to do about what I'm feeling. I mean I'm still in love with Aria but I doubt that's ever going to happen after the last time we talked.

*Flashback:

"We can't do this Chloe it's not right" Aria says.

"But it feel s right Aria"

"It does but I can't do this I have a boyfriend and you are older than me"

"Screw your boyfriend he's a fuck boy, and who cares if I'm older look at Demi and your sister"

"They are not together and it's creepy how she's practically stalking Ally, and she's a cop" she says.

"Ally please just give me a chance"

"No Chloe you know I can't and won't do that"

"What about when your older?"

"No not even then" I look down.

"I'm sorry Chloe but I just can't do this with you" she says and walks away.

I'll never have a chance with her.

*End of Flashback

I was making my way to Ally's house, I really do owe her an apology for everything that I have done to her and for basically betraying her. I knock on the door, and someone opens it. There she is the girl that I have been in love with for years but that will never give me a chance just because I'm older than her.

"Um Chloe what are you doing here? Aren't you and my sister in like a fight or something?"

"Yeah we are which is why I am here"