Chapter 69

Ally's Pov:

"Babe what are you doing?" Demi asks.

"Nothing" I reply while turning off my phone to look at her.

"You were texting her weren't you?" She asks.

"Texting who?" I ask pretending not to know.

You were texting Keana" she states.

"What no of course not"

"Fine whatever" she says and goes to get up.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Home"

"Why?"

"We are supposed to be spending time together, but clearly all you care about is talking to Keana. So goodbye."

"Babe come on, let's cuddle I'll stop texting her" I reply as I stand up and reach over for her.

"No" she says.

I wrap my arms around her waist and start kissing her neck.

"Ally stop"

"Come on let's go back to cuddling" I say.

"No because all you are going to do is continue to text her"

"I promise I won't" I reply and give her my puppy face.

She rolls her eyes and agrees to stay. I lay down and she cuddles into me while I pull her close to me.

"I'm sorry baby that I wasn't paying attention to you" I reply.

"It's ok, it's just that I am trying my best not to be a jealous girlfriend" she says.

"Baby you shouldn't feel jealous of Keana, I only have my eyes for you not her. She's just my childhood friend"

"I know I'm sorry I'm really trying" she says and I can tell that she's actually worried about me falling for Keana, but she shouldn't, I only love her. It took us a l my time to be together and I am not going to let anyone ruin what we have.

"I love you beautiful" I say.

She looks into my eyes and smiles.

"I love you too" she replies and leans in to her peck my lips.

*A few hours later

"Well here are the keys" the apartment manager says handing us the keys.

I take them into my hands and think, this is it, I'm finally going to move out of my parents house. Sadly parents didn't let Aria move out because she is still underage so she is going to stay home but one of my cousins is moving in so I'm happy that she won't be alone.

"Well Keana, I just need you to come with me really quick so I can give you the contract"

"Ok sounds good, are you guys staying up here?" She asks Chloe and I.

"Yeah we are" I reply.

Keana and the manager walk out and I start walking around looking at our new place. We all have our own room which is pretty sweet.

"So this is it, it's time for us to be adults" Chloe says.

"Yup time to make new memories" I reply.

"So did you tell Demi that Keana is still moving in with us?" She asks.

"Nope, I haven't told her yet. She is going tombs pissed though when I tell her, which is actually why I've been avoiding to tell her"