Chapter 2

I woke up the next day in pain, I was confused at first but then I remembered what had happened. I carefully get up and make my way towards the restroom. Once I am done with my business I walk downstairs where I see my dad cooking breakfast and my mom is happily sitting down drinking her coffee.

"Good morning champ" my dad says with a smile on his face. I sit down on the bar stool.

"Good Morning dad"

My mother asks "how are you feeling sweetheart?"

"Well I woke up confused when I felt pain on my knee but then I remembered what happened and well the pain continues" I say while playing with my fingers.

"Well then maybe next time you shouldn't go out on a date with a girl that has a girlfriend" says my mom sarcastically.

"I told you guys 1,000 times I didn't know that she had a girlfriend. She told me she was single" I defend myself while my dad is just laughing.

"She's kidding sweetie we believe you. But we should really get some food in you so you can take your pain medication" I nod my head understanding and begin to eat the food that is on the plate he just handed me.

My sister eventually came down and asked me how my knee was doing and I told her the same thing I told my parents. I am grateful that it is Saturday and I don't have to go to school. I really hope that my leg is better by Monday or else it's going to be a bitch trying to rush through the halls to make it on time to class. For now I'll just chill in my room and play some games on my Xbox. Suddenly my cellphone starts ringing and I see that it's my ex-girlfriend Sarah, I sigh when I read her name on my phone screen she broke up with me a month ago. It certainly did break my heart because I loved her very much and honestly I don't even know or understand why she broke up with me. I decide to answer and say "hello"

"Hey, um I heard what happened. I just wanted to check on you and see how you were doing" I sigh.

"Honestly I was doing much better before you called. What do you want?" I answer in a harsh tone.

"I just wanted to make sure that you were ok I heard about what happened in the game so I decided to call"

"Seriously why do you even care? You broke up with me without even telling me why?"

"Ally I know that I broke up with you but I still care about you no matter what, we were together for 2 years"

"You still care about me? Really?" I laugh sarcastically.

"Ally you know that I love you" I interrupt her.

"No you clearly don't love me, you broke up with me a month ago and you didn't even tell me why. So no I know that you don't love me so why don't you do us both a favor and leave me alone stop calling me because the next time you do I won't answer." I hang up and toss my phone. I seriously don't want anything to do with her, she caused this.

Suddenly my mom bursts through the door and see's the position and the amount of clothing that I am wearing. Which were sports bra and boxers.

"Geez Allyson put some clothes on" I look at my mother confused.

"What for?"

"The Police are here and they want to...." Before she could finish her sentence a police man and woman walk in to my room.

"Are you Allyson Walker?" asks the police man.

"Yes?" I answer but sounded more like a question.

"We have a warrant to come into your house and take all your electronics from your room as evidence of you hacking into your schools system"

"Me? Hack into the schools system? No way that is impossible I my play video games and seem like I know everything about computers but trust me I barely know how to use my cellphone."

"We are just following orders" says the cop.

I am trying to process everything that is happening like what? Me hack into the schools system this definitely has to be some misunderstanding. I stand there with my arms crossed I was pissed off and my mom was looking at me with a disappointed look, I am in big trouble. Suddenly I feel someone staring at me and I look up to my left and see the police woman eyeing me, and that's when I remembered that I was just wearing my sports bra and boxers. I feel myself blushing at the fact that she is checking me out but I am also slightly uncomfortable. She then winks at me and I just slightly cover myself, she is making me feel weird, so I go downstairs and wait with my mom.

When the police left my mom right away questioned me and asked what the hell I did, I told her the truth that I didn't do anything and that I didn't understand how they traced back to me. Did she believe me? I hope she did. Honestly though all that I was thinking about right now was the fact that my leg is hurting like a bitch and that they took my Xbox.

Hello this is Chapter 2 it's a little slow I know but it'll get better. What do you guys think though about the cop that was eyeing Allyson? Please vote/ comment below and let me know what you guys think. Thank you.