Chapter 70

A/N: Well hello I know it's been a while and you guys probably hate me. I honestly apologize for not updating as often as I use to, I have been trying my best, but because it is my last semester in college my mind has been only focused on school, it's been really stressful these past couple of months. Unfortunately, I've hurt some people because of that which I am not proud of but I'm really trying my best to balance out my life. I don't want to promise to you guys that I am going to update every day but I am really going to try to update as often as I can. Please understand and please be patient, thank you guys for still reading and voting, it really means a lot to me. Enjoy this chapter =)

Ally's Pov:

"Demi was once my girlfriend" Mary states proudly.

What the fuck?

Mary and Demi were together? Why didn't Demi tell me?

"Please tell me this is a joke?" I ask them hoping that it is.

I look at Demi and I can see fear in her eyes.

"This is not a joke Ally, Demi and I dated in high school for 4 years, we were high school sweethearts. I was her first girlfriend" Mary responds, why did she mention all that, I didn't need to know.

I don't know how to feel about this, I know it's a past relationship and if it would've been with anyone else it would've been whatever but this is my cousin and they were together for 4 years, Mary was Demi's first everything.

"Ally" I hear Demi say.

"I need to go home" I say and turn around and walk away.

"Ally wait" Demi calls out for me.

I reach my car and unlock it, but Demi doesn't let me open the door.

"Baby wait, please let me explain" she pleads.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask with hurt in my voice.

"Babe I swear I didn't know that you guys were related, I was just as shocked as you were" she says.

I stay quiet not knowing what to reply. I can tell that she's not lying but what if she still has feelings for her?

"I don't have feelings for her Ally this was a long time ago. The reason why we broke up was because she cheated on me. I don't feel anything for her, I only love you, and my heart belongs to you only"

Demi wraps her arms around my neck and mine wrap around her waist, while connecting our foreheads.

"Are you sure you don't feel anything for her?" I ask.

"Yes I am sure, what she did to me was something that I can never forgive her for and she knows that" she says.

"Are we ok?" she asks.

I sigh.

"Yeah we're ok" I reply.

"I love you" she says.

"I love you, beautiful" I reply.

I lean in and peck her lips and then pull her into a hug.

I look over to Mary and she has a sad look on her face and that's when I knew that she was still in love with Demi. We pull away and I hand her the rose.

"Aww is this for?" she asks.

"Yeah I um, may or may not have cut it out of your neighbors bush" I say.

"No wonder it looks familiar" she replies with a chuckle.

"If it makes you feel any better I got stabbed by a thorn while cutting it" I reply while holding out my index finger.