Chapter 19

Sarah's Pov:

When I arrived home I waited a few more minutes before I went I went inside my house. I started crying, I didn't want to move I don't want to leave Ally we just got back together, what would this even mean for us? Would we break up or try long distance? I can't believe this is happening. I finally get out of the car and my way towards my house, as soon as I walk in I see my parents sitting down in the living room.

"Oh good your home" my mom says.

"Yeah"

"Honey come here and sit down we need to talk to you" my dad says.

"There's more?" I scoff.

"Sarah don't do that" my mom says.

"How can you not expect me to do that mom? You just told me that we are moving, you are taking me away from the person that actually loves me"

"Honey Ally isn't going to be the only one that loves you there will be many girls"

"I don't want any other girl I want Ally"

"Sarah you need to calm down" says my dad.

"No dad I will not calm down you ruined my life"

"Sarah, we are doing what is best for you"

"What's best for me?"

"Yes we know that you are afraid of losing Ally to that girl, we are just trying to prevent you from getting hurt"

"How would you guys even know this? You are never here"

"Sarah that's another reason why we want to move, your mother and I know that we have never been there for you. We want that to change and by us moving that means less travelling and we would actually have family time and actually get the chance of being a normal family"

"Sarah we know that you love Ally but she's going to hurt you in the end. She's going to leave you for that girl" says my mom.

"No she won't she would never do that to me, she loves me"

"She may love you but little by little that love is fading away and you know it" what if they are right?

At this point tears are falling from my eyes. My mom pulls me into a hug.

"I don't want to leave her though"

"We know you don't but sometimes you have to let it go" I continue crying. How am I supposed to break up with Ally?

Ally's Pov:

*The next day

As soon as I woke up I called Sarah, she didn't answer. So I sent her a message and she didn't reply. I decided to wait and let her call me but she never did. She didn't even show up to school, which worried me immediately. Now I am on my way to her house, I need to know what's going on. I make my way to her house and I see a moving truck and I also see her parents moving boxes into the truck. I walk over to them.

"Oh, hi Ally" Sarah's mother says.

"Hi, um is Ally home?"

"Yeah she is. She's upstairs in her room" Hmm maybe they are letting her stay.

I walk in and I see that the majority of their things are gone, wow I never realized how big the house was until now. I walk upstairs and as soon as I walk in to her room my heart breaks, she's actually moving, they didn't let her stay.

"Sarah?" She turns around and I can see that she has been crying.

"Oh, um hi"

"I um tried calling you and texting you but you never answered"