Chapter 30

*The Party, Part 2

Ally's Pov:

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss" the people continue chanting.

"No, no, no I can't" I say.

"Oh come on just one kiss" one friend yells.

"Yeah do it" another yells.

I look at Camila and I can't read her face expression. I can't do this I like Camila I don't want her to think that Demi and I are together.

I then look at Wilmer and he is glaring at me, I look at Demi and she is smiling widely, and looking at me with hope in her eyes that I am going to kiss her.

"Kiss her" A girl with blonde hair yells. Fuck I really can't do this.

"I'm sorry I can't I really can't" everyone starts booing me and I can see that Demi is heartbroken at the fact that I didn't do it. But I really can't.

"I'll kiss her" Wilmer says. He then grabs Demi from her waist and crashes his lips against hers. I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, you don't like her Ally you are just lusting over her. What the hell was that when she said that she loved me? Did she mean it in a friendly way?

"Come on Ally" Camila grabs my hand and we go outside were there's a couple of people just talking. We sit by the pool.

"Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Are you sure? You seemed hurt when that guy kisses Demi"

"Oh no trust me I wasn't hurt by it, it's just kind of a long story, that I'll tell you about tomorrow" I say.

"Ok"

"So are you having fun?"

"I actually am, thank you for bringing me. You're friends are amazing" she smiles.

"I'm happy that you are" I wrap my arm around her. She leans her head on my shoulder.

"You know even though I just met you I feel very comfortable being with you" she says.

"I feel the same way too Camila" I look into her eyes and she looks into mine. We were both leaning when....

"Ally" I hear someone call my name. Camila and I both pull away and stand up. I see Chloe standing there. Really Chloe? You had to ruin the moment. We make our way back into the house.

Demi's Pov:

I can't believe she didn't kiss me, I really thought she would actually do it but she didn't. I can't believe Wilmer kissed me I don't know what he was thinking.

"Are you serious Wilmer?"

"What didn't you like it?"

"Wilmer you can't do things like that we are not together"

"So you and Ally are not together and it seemed like you wanted her to do it, so why couldn't I?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm going back downstairs" I say.

I head downstairs looking for Ally I know that when Wilmer kissed me that must have convinced her that I am with him.

"Hey where's Ally?" I ask Alex.

"Um I think she went outside with Camila" of course she did.

I look outside and I see both of them sitting down next to the pool, they look very comfortable with each other. What I saw next broke my heart, they were both leaning in to kiss. This can be happening I'm loosing her again.