Chapter 58

Demi's Pov:

Jocie and I were in the Uber, we were in our way home.

"What the hell happened tonight Demi?" Jocie asks.

We were in the Uber heading home, I haven't said anything.

"I slapped Ally" I say.

"Why would you do that?"

"I don't know, I was just jealous, I let jealousy get the best of me when I saw her dancing with those two girls and then when she kissed one of them I lost it" I say.

"I don't know what else to do now"

"I understand that you go jealous, but you took it too far"

"I know, I know, but I was drinking and I just" I say.

"You can't use that as an excuse Demi" she says.

"Honestly I don't know what to tell you Demi, I'm still in shock of what happened" she continues.

"She's going to hate me" I say as tears fall down my face.

"I don't think she will but I'm also not sure"

"I messed up really bad" I say.

"People make mistakes Demi, just like Ally's done in the past" she says.

"I know that people make mistakes, but I never meant to hurt her physically and I know that she would never do this to me" I say as tears fall from my eyes.

"Well then all you have to do is apologize to her" I think about it for a moment.

"See that's where I'm in conflict, I know I should apologize to her but then I think about all the times that she's hurt me and she's never apologized to me and it makes me not want to apologize to her, you know what I mean?"

"Both of you stress me out so much, you just need to have a serious conversation and you need to decide whether you want to be with Ally or not, because clearly you are still in love with her, I think it's time for you to stop lying to yourself Demi" she says.

"Should I call her?" I ask.

"You can try but I doubt that she is going to answer" she says.

"I really messed up Jocie" I start to cry again.

"I hit her, and I don't think I can ever forgive myself for that"

"Just take a deep breath Demi, everything is going to be ok" she says as she pats my back.

We arrive to my house and we walk in, I immediately rush to charge my cellphone so I can call Ally, I know that she might not answer but it doesn't hurt to try.

"So you are going to call her?" Jocie asks.

"Yes" I say. As soon as my cellphone turns on I hit my contacts and dial Ally's number, Jocie sits on my bed and looks at me anxiously, the phone starts ringing and I feel my heart start to pound immediately.

It continues to ring but she never answers and it just goes straight to voicemail. I frown and feel my eyes build up tears.

Ally's Pov:

The girls and I took an Uber home, no one had said anything I just wanted to get home and lock myself in my room and cry. A part of m wants to hate Demi but I can't, I can't hate her because I'm in love with her.

We arrive to my house and walk in, Aria is sitting down in the couch watching TV, she looks at me and she can tell by the look on my face that something is wrong.