Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ally's Pov:

I wake up and I'm hugging something. It's really soft and comfortable, makes me not want to move. I open my eyes to see what it is and I see a nice white fluffy pillow. I frown, why am I disappointed? I look over the pillow and I see a sleeping Demi. Wow she looks really beautiful, what not ally stop it you don't like her!!

Someone bursts through the door and I see that it is Jocelyn, I immediately cover myself. Wait I'm not naked why am I covering myself? Demi screams and immediately jumps into my arms.

"Oh my god did you guys have sex?"

"What?" I say.

"No, no, no we didn't have sex" I continue.

"Hmm ok if that's your story" she says while laughing.

Demi mumbles something against my chest.

"What did you say?"

"What are you doing here Jocelyn?"

"My mom asked me to check on you but from the looks of it you are doing perfectly fine" she says. I roll my eyes.

"Yes I am doing ok, thank you for checking up on me. Ally took good care of me last night"

"I'm sure she did" Jocelyn winks at me. I can't take this, so I get up.

"We didn't have sex Jocelyn!" I reply very angry. I walk into the restroom and lock the door.

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I hear Demi and Jocelyn argue for a bit about how Jocelyn took it too far. I hear someone knock. I go and open the door, where I see Demi.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about that. I don't know what she was thinking." I sigh.

"Its ok, I just I'm sorry I have a lot of stuff going on in my mind right now" I walk back into her room and sit down on the edge of her bed. She comes and sits next to me.

"Babe what's wrong?" She says. I didn't even care at the fact that she called me babe.

"It's nothing really, you have a lot of stuff going on with you already, mine is nothing"

"Are you sure? You know that I'm here for you"

"Thank you"

"Are you sure everything is ok?"

"Yeah I'll be fine don't worry about me" I smile. She smiles back at me.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask.

"Honestly since you are here I feel good but I feel like as soon as you leave I'm just going to break down and be depressed" she says while looking down.

I pull her close to me, I know I shouldn't be doing this but she looks so sad. It breaks my heart to see her sad. I kiss the top of her forehead.

"Thank you for being there for me Ally"

"It's nothing really" she gives me a small smile.

For the rest of the day we just cuddled and watched movies. I eventually had to go home because my mom called me and said that I needed to come home. I walk into my house, the house is pretty quiet Aria must not be home then.

"Mom?" I call out.

"I'm in the kitchen honey" I make my way towards the kitchen where I see my mom and she is cooking food.

"Hey, I feel like i haven't seen you for a long time" I chuckle.

"Mom I was only gone for a day"