Chapter 47

Ally's Pov:

I couldn't sleep last night, so many hints were going through my head. I thought about Demi, I thought about Camila I don't know how to tell her what happened. I'm really confused I know that I loved Camila, but then there's Demi. This is really hard for me, I feel like in the end I'm just going to end up hurting both of them and they are going to hate me, I probably deserve it.

I continue to lay there in my bed just staring at the sealing, I wish I could just stay here the whole day but today is Arias birthday and she's having a party. Everyone is going to be here including Camila and Demi, I don't know what's going to happen tonight.

"Ally wake up" my mom says as she opens the door.

"Mom can't I just stay up here for the whole day and night?"

"No you are not, I know that you're injured but you can still help up with something" I sigh.

"Do it for your sister" she says as she walks out.

I eventually get up and make my way downstairs with the crutches. I see Aria in the kitchen, she sees me.

"I didn't think you would come down the whole day"

"I had to get up eventually" I say. I walk over to her and pull her into a hug.

"Happy birthday baby sister" I say. She chuckles.

"I'm not a baby" she whines.

"Yes you are, well you're a big baby actually" I laugh and she punches my shoulder.

"Aria don't hit your sister she's already hurt" my says as she walks away.

"Yeah Aria" I say.

"Whatever" she says.

"So um when are you going to tell Camila?" She asks.

"Um I don't know I don't think I can tell her tonight" I say.

"Yeah I don't think that would be a good idea, I feel like Demi and her would get into w huge fight"

"They probably would" I say.

"It's going to be ok, Camila is going to understand, she's understandable"

"I hope so, but what about Demi?"

"Now that I don't know, I mean what do you feel for her?"

"Never mind I don't want to talk about it" I say and stand up, ready to walk away.

"See this is why I think Demi was pissed last night, it's because you don't want to admit your feelings" I roll my eyes.

"Ok that's it I'm done talking about this" I say.

I walk to the backyard where I see my dad cleaning up the grill. I sit down in one the chairs next to him.

"Did your mother drag you down here?"

"Yeah she did"

"I told her not too but she didn't listen"

"She says that I need to help you guys"

"Don't listen to your mom just stay here" I chuckle.

"So what's wrong?" He says.

"Um nothing" I reply nervously.

"You can't lie to me Ally I know something's wrong" he says, I sigh.

"It's about last night" I say.

"What happened, what did Demi do this time?" He says.

"She didn't do anything I did" he looks at me.