Chapter 5

Eloisa and Rose went to their class with Professor Diwa. The class is almost done, until someone called the professor.

"Excuse me class," Professor Diwa said. "I have to take this call."

He went outside the classroom to answer a call on his phone.

"Hello," Professor Diwa greeted the caller.

"Dave, it's nice to hear from you again," the caller said.

"Actually, you called me," Professor Diwa crossed. "What do you want from me?"

"Just a little favor, the caller said."

"What is it," Professor Diwa said while annoyed with the caller's call. "Hurry up, I have a class right now."

"I'll say this slowly, so you will understand," the caller said. "Stay away from her!"

"Who are you," Professor Diwa said. "What are you talking about?"

"You know me," the caller crossed. "I know for a fact that you never forget a voice, Dave. So I'm going to say this one last time, stay away from her!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do," Professor Diwa exclaimed. "You have no rights to tell me what to do. I stayed away from her, for everyone's sake."

"You still love her, do you," the caller crossed.

Professor Diwa, annoyed with the caller, dropped the call. He shut his phone to prevent the caller from calling again. He wanted to finish his class in peace. When he went back inside, the school bell rang, meaning the class is dismissed. Every student went outside the room, except for Eloisa and Rose. They, too, were about to go out until someone called Eloisa.

"Hey, Eloisa," Rose said. "Let's go.

"Wait, someone's calling," Eloisa said as she took the phone out of her bag. The caller is an unknown number.

"Who's that," Rose asked.

"I don't know," Eloisa said. "I'll just answer the call." Eloisa answered the unknown caller's call to her.

"Hello, who is this," Eloisa asked.

"I have to tell you something," the caller said bluntly. "Stop the search for Emma's lover. It won't take you anywhere. If you do not stop the search, something disastrous will happen to you."

"Sorry, who are you to tell us what to do," Eloisa crossed. "Goodbye. I hope you got the wrong number."

Then Eloisa dropped the call.

"Who was that," Rose asked.

"I don't know," Eloisa said. "She said that we must stop the search, or else."

"Or else what," Rose exclaimed. "What did the caller say?"

"Nothing, just some silly threat," Eloisa said.

"Hmmm..." Rose wondered. "Maybe it's just a prank call."

"Yes, maybe you're right," Eloisa answered. Now, Rose's phone rang.

"Who's that," Eloisa asked.

"I don't know," Rose answered. "It's an unknown number."

"Hmmm... Don't answer it," Eloisa hissed. "I had enough prank calls for today."

"I'm going to answer it," Rose said. "Maybe the callers between us are different. You never know."

"Hello, who is this," Rose said.