11

+ nova

The next day I wake up thanks the my text tone I have on my phone. I groan and grab my phone and check who's been irritating and sending me texts over and over.

[hayes] good morning, are you up?

                hello?

                HELLO?

                wow, okay I see how it is.

                WAKE UP.

                we're going to the beach at 9 get ready.

                wake up :((

                I'm all alone and getting ignored by my own girlfriend.

                c'mon ;(

                fine be like that.

[me] I'm up god damn.

[hayes] it was about fucking time.

[me] I'll go back to bed it's not that hard.

[hayes] no no no no no I'm sorry.

[me] so we're going to the beach I see.

[hayes] in 15 minutes so I'd recommend to get ready.

[me] you give me no time.

[hayes] if you weren't a sleepy head you would have more time.

[me] stfu

[hayes] only for you I will.

[me] 🙄

[hayes] 14 minutes.

[me] oml I'll see you here.

With that, I get ready. I let my hair down and get my bathing suit on. Grabbing my Victoria Secret Beach Bag putting inside, sunscreen, two towels, and underwater goggles. With that, I go downstairs to eat breakfast and I see my mom.

"Good morning. What are you doing up so early?" She says.

"I'm going to the beach with Hayes." I say.

"You haven't informed me on what's been going on." She frowns. "Are you guys dating?"

I feels my cheeks grow warm and red, "Yeah." I say.

"It was about time!" She said. "Remember when I said you'll thank me? You're welcome."

I roll my eyes, "Thank you mother." I hear a car horn, "That's my queue. I'll see you when I come back. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says.

I go outside and I see Hayes in the car on his phone. I open the door and he immediately smiles. He leans in and kisses me on the lips.

"Good morning." He says.

"You made me wake up early so this better be the best trip to the beach." I say.

"It will. I promise." He says holding my hand.

+

Once we get to the beach, we walked and I placed a towel on the sand. Hayes places the huge umbrella under the towel and I take out the sunscreen. I'm not looking forward in becoming a red tomato.